Division 1

SinkXI
703 posts Semi-Pro
Is there a scummier place to be in FUT at the moment ? Absolutely soul destroying trying to play a decent game in there. Is division 2 much the same or am I better of getting relegated ?

Comments

• Torn4do
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am in 3 and going to get relegated, been in 2 for a bit but had no enjoyment.

Thinking of going way down to say 5 and see if there is some fun to it, I don’t mind losing but want to have some fun!
  • David_75
    89 posts Park Captain
    Torn4do wrote: »
    I am in 3 and going to get relegated, been in 2 for a bit but had no enjoyment.

Thinking of going way down to say 5 and see if there is some fun to it, I don’t mind losing but want to have some fun!
    5 is the same win at all costs douches
  • SomeNextGuy
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 15
    Four games in div 1 today, two wins, two draws. Feel like I dominated every match. Quite enjoying the gameplay at the moment. I had a worse time back in the div 4 days to be honest.
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    I was in d3 before they changed it but got moved into d1. Held my own but zero enjoyment. Sick of playing people who would slit their mums throat for an extra 15 skill points
  • Torn4do
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I was in d3 before they changed it but got moved into d1. Held my own but zero enjoyment. Sick of playing people who would slit their mums throat for an extra 15 skill points

I’d be happy in a league where I win one, lose one if I had fun.

If I get beat by a better player I don’t care, the only time I care is when strange things happen in game, or my biggest hate, kick off goals!
  • Clemster
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'll be honest I only have fun if I am winning. Can't take much enjoyment when lose. In div 3 but enjoy it as winning most games
  • Torn4do
    Clemster wrote: »
    I'll be honest I only have fun if I am winning. Can't take much enjoyment when lose. In div 3 but enjoy it as winning most games

How are you not division 1 if you win most games?
  • Clemster
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am div 3 since the revamp. Don't think I will be winning most games in div 2 though
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    Since writing this thread I’ve won 3 in a row. Back to over 2000 skill points. It pays to complain 😂
  • DistinctDwayne
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm sitting on just over 2000 skill points, I find div 1 is full of quitters to be honest. Lots of AI defenders who I'll just aimlessly keep the ball against until they decide to actually try and play the game.
  • Riotiga
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldnt even find 1 match last night since everybody is backing out if they play away. Scummy place indeed
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Couldnt even find 1 match last night since everybody is backing out if they play away. Scummy place indeed

How small do you think the pool for d1 is ? Or do you think the match making is just garbage ? I matched the same guy 3 times in a row , he kept backing out at the kit selection each time. Surely more than 2 people trying to play a game 😂
  • NornIron
    10993 posts Has That Special Something
    Ive drew my last 4 matches the other teams always score in the last min.
    Not one bit enjoyable.
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    NornIron wrote: »
    Ive drew my last 4 matches the other teams always score in the last min.
    Not one bit enjoyable.

Powerless against it mate. You can literally see it coming a mile off every time 🤣
  • Khangaskhan17
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    Been controlling most matches comfortably but still getting killed on corners, the 45th, and the 90th leading to far too many draws.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got my best skill points tonight, upto 2200 unbeaten in about 17 games, enjoying the game the way I play, yes it’s crap and frustrating but if I can play my way without being sweaty then I’m happy and the possession based game is working for me
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Riotiga wrote: »

Why dont u play away games ? Lol scums back out of away games and complain others are doing the same ... wow
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Been controlling most matches comfortably but still getting killed on corners, the 45th, and the 90th leading to far too many draws.

Try to cover front post with keeper but be careful not to go too deep works for me i concede one every 5 or so games but score every other game sometimes every game
  • torakun
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 2 is a sweatfest and La Croqueta's heaven or something. I swear, this guy last night did so many skill move that I just stood still and managed to steal the ball easily. MANY TIMES and he kept repeating it hoping that he will catch me off guard.. **** hell.

at the end, I did something annoying to get back at him. I just spam skill move at my own half after winning 6-3 with 3 mins remaining. He was so annoyed that he received 3 red cards just because he cant wait to get the ball off me.. hehe

Div 2 is not much better than 1 I am sure of it.
  • I'm in 4 and compared to WL it's so much more fun. I tend to either win by 2/3 or lose by 2/3 which is how it should be.
  • Noob_FC
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played a guy in D1 on sunday... Crossing at every single opportunity with neymar and Mbappe.... Scored 1 from like 8 crosses... Quit the game when he again tried crossing...
    IMed him ' Enjoy the win. I want to play a decent opponent who plays fifa and not luck based crossing'....

• SomeNextGuy
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Played a guy in D1 on sunday... Crossing at every single opportunity with neymar and Mbappe.... Scored 1 from like 8 crosses... Quit the game when he again tried crossing...
    IMed him ' Enjoy the win. I want to play a decent opponent who plays fifa and not luck based crossing'....

Surely if someone is that predictable it'd be easy to stop the crosses coming in in the first place?
  • Keepthechange
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm at 2400 points right now and I face almost the exact same squad every time.

TOTY Neymar, TOTY Mbappe, TOTY CR7, Prime Gullit and Prime Vieira, these 5 players were in every squad I played against which is ridiculous.

I still manage to get a decent amount of wins against them but what irritates me the most is that these players' skill level is no where near the division they are in but their teams carry them.
  • Lord_Begley
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played 2 teams yesterday (back to back) who after they scored the first goal, they did 3 pauses in a row and watched every replay. Seems like they wanted me to quit. Some player must do this or they wouldn’t bother. Really annoying. You’d think this crap wouldn’t go on in Div 1.
  • Lord_Begley
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 16

If you quit, they get what they want. I’m even more determined to win against these idiots!
  • Thuq
    878 posts Semi-Pro

Played a guy like this last night, he had a pretty pumped team (R96, Cr7, TOTY Mbappe so on) and all he did was crossing, he loved to do the tornado crossing aswell.

I still won 4-0 cus he was so predictable. I just dont understand these ppl, it's like buying a shooting game but instead of actually shooting, they go around meele'ing opponents.
  • Noob_FC
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite

I am not bothered to play the game itself when I am not having even tiny bit of fun.... I usually score good goals and I enjoy that part... But win is all you want, be happy with that!!!

If you quit, they get what they want. I’m even more determined to win against these idiots!

If I quit both are in good mood... Me not having to play against s**t opponent and he gets the win he needs...
    Thuq wrote: »

Played a guy like this last night, he had a pretty pumped team (R96, Cr7, TOTY Mbappe so on) and all he did was crossing, he loved to do the tornado crossing aswell.

I still won 4-0 cus he was so predictable. I just dont understand these ppl, it's like buying a shooting game but instead of actually shooting, they go around meele'ing opponents.

I don't understand why people even bother to get the likes of Mbappe, Neymar, CR7 and Icons if all you want is to cross the ball... You have have any fast winger, there are tons and just cross to akinfenwa, Antonio, Arnatovic(Apologize for wrong spellings)... Don't disrespect the players...