Players selling for less than added to transfer list

dhb411
4 posts Ball Boy
Hi,

I tried to sell my 90 rated Emmanuel Petit last night. I was using the mobile app and i'm certain i put him on the transfer list at 950k buy it now for 6 hours (after consulting the market and FUTBIN). He didn't instantly sell as i then put a couple more players up for sale. I wake up this morning to only 615k coins being added to my account.

I spent the day wondering if i did it wrong but i've spoken with EA help chat and i'm certain there is an error here. I placed Petit for sale after midnight, the chat stats player sold at 11.17pm. The chat tells me Petit 90 has a max sell price of 600k (searching FUTBIN, i find no evidence of him ever selling below 700k). The chat also advise that there is nothing that can be done.

Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder if it is a mobile app error? I wont be using the app again...

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• dhb411
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Should i accept that EA have just taken back 300k coins and I have no chance of ever seeing them again?
  • Chavez76
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    dhb411 wrote: »
    Should i accept that EA have just taken back 300k coins and I have no chance of ever seeing them again?

this... sorry but it looks like you put him on sale for 650 and not 950. 650-5% equals roughly that amount
  • dhb411
    4 posts Ball Boy
    i did think that... but the figures and times that the chat quoted just don't add up. I'm happy to accept i make mistakes but i'm sure i didn't. He didn't insta sell either... Just my word against EA :'(
  • Chavez76
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    maybe there is an hour time difference calculated somewhere regarding the time of sell ?
  • dhb411
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I get what you are saying Chavez, and i'm honestly not one to cry wolf. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?
  • michael15172211
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    did u put him up for bid by chance
  • "The chat tells me Petit 90 has a max sell price of 600k (searching FUTBIN, i find no evidence of him ever selling below 700k)."

here is the problem, futbin wont show every sell
  • iRusty_yo
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 16
    Had something similar few weeks back with IF Son, I’m positive I listed him up for 220k BIN and 219k BIN.

Woke up to find him sold for 189k

Companion app is glitchy as hell
  • yogibear
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Only use companion app to relist, without changing prices. Use the webapp, and no problemo.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1075 posts Professional
    did u put him up for bid by chance

• hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Had something similar few weeks back with IF Son, I’m positive I listed him up for 220k BIN and 219k BIN.

How did you put 2 bins on a player?
  • iRusty_yo
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 17
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

How did you put 2 bins on a player?

Sorry, 219k was meant to say BID
  • Dixie81
    93 posts Park Captain
    I have traded 1000’s of time on the app and never had a problem, my guess would be human error.

We all make mistakes, take it on the chin and move on.