Ronaldinho

Sambaparadise
61 posts Park Captain
Has anyone ever seen him? In the market? From about five hundred online matches I’ve played I have faced him exactly twice. Was so jealous :’)

Comments

• ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think I seen him on the market once so far and the price was... well I guess you can imagine. He is a fun card I definitely enjoyed using him during WC mode last year.
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    No I can’t even imagine hehe xD
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I faced him once in online seasons. The owner was a terrible player. I was happy for the win against the super team, but a little sad for the guy's credit card.
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    Anyone have a base Ronaldinho they are willing to part with? :wink:
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    I’ve been compulsively searching the market for over two weeks. No sign of (CAM) Ronaldinho. Must be the rarest Icon in Fifa19 :neutral:

Wish EA would just add extinct cards to the market or update the price range or give Switch users more chance with SBC’s :disappointed:

Altho there was his LW version last week, but totally out of reach
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah the BIN on that LW Dhino was 9.5 or 10.5 mil. Cannot quite remember, but he was listed for a bit.
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    The one I was tracking eventually got picked up when it got listed for 5m bin
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    While searching the market for Ronaldinho for a month, I saw middle Cruyff up for auction which I compulsively binned.

Using him as cam in 433(4) he glides through opposition like having ghost spell (league of legends) on him.

But I would still trade him for 89 Ronaldinho. C’mon somebody sell :joy:
  • Sambaparadise
    61 posts Park Captain
    So I saw someone put up their 94dinho this morning for max bin. Wondering what happened to it after it expired, as I had to goto work and couldn’t track it further.

Someone please sell. Trying Ronaldinho is the only thing left that I want to do in fifa19 :neutral: