Mane potm

I need a new lw and the mane potm just came out I can do the sbc for about 150k and I just want to know is he worth it

Comments

• Ruffy
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    People in another thread said that its not worth it because the TOTS comes out in q couple weeks and mane is in it 100%. He will be around 250k after a couple days. 99 pace, dribbling etc.
  • Str8hii
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 15
    Most of us wont be able to afford any of the tots until fifa 20 lol i used his regular 1st 5 months of the game he was great but i got untradable otw anderson epl got too many LWs but i think this is the best card in that position i would wait for rivals and champs rewards and take untradable than do it because prices are little bit high at the moment
  • Str8hii
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    Ruffy wrote: »
    People in another thread said that its not worth it because the TOTS comes out in q couple weeks and mane is in it 100%. He will be around 250k after a couple days. 99 pace, dribbling etc.

Its gonna take more than few days for his tots to drop below 500k he will be very meta
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Save your coins or buy a tradeable card like Anderson. Mane isn’t worth doing this close to tots