CAM always at lb/lwb?

UM4R
3839 posts Moderator
i play 433(4) and i always seem to find my cam around the lb position does anyone else experience this?

and more importantly, is there a fix?

Comments

• Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    UM4R wrote: »
    i play 433(4) and i always seem to find my cam around the lb position does anyone else experience this?

i found this when i was playing 352 but as soon as i set my instruction on him to stay forward it stopped :)
  • UM4R
    3839 posts Moderator
    thanks i'll give that a try
  • Scutch
    10337 posts Has That Special Something
    41212(2) is horrible for players moving positions. Doesn't surprise me that it's happening with other formations too.
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a bug.

If you play CAM on pro clubs in any 433 variation, the arrow always points to the LB spot. I always get negative points because I don’t play there :lol:
  • Tootrill22
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a bug.

If you play CAM on pro clubs in any 433 variation, the arrow always points to the LB spot. I always get negative points because I don’t play there :lol:

I think it's a bug Cruyff was at CAM all WL in the 4-3-3(4) and he was consistently back with Vieira defending. He's HL and instructions were stay forward. For sure a glitch
  • Milkybar
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have this problem to when i play 4312 my cam always runs from cam to lm/lwb

I had to instruct my cam to stay fwd and it sorted the problen