FUT Founder

Crazymundo
96 posts Park Captain
A quick question......

I have just played a game on online singles. At the end where your club badges are shown it tells you when your club was established. My opponent didn’t have a a date....instead it said FUT Founder....

Has anyone else came across this or maybe knows what that means.

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    It means they started their accoint when fut began
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m one, and yeah it just means you started playing right when FUT came out.

You just get that special label and on the leaderboards, you get a red star next to your name. :)
  • RayS
    25279 posts Player of the Year

You just get that special label and on the leaderboards, you get a red star next to your name. :)

What was it like in the good old days?
  • RayS
    25279 posts Player of the Year
    RayS wrote: »

Or did u walk uphill in the snow to and from school?
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional

Honestly, it was the Golden Age of FUT, we just had gold and black IFs, no rainbow squads, no Castro’s screaming into mics, no el tornado spamming, no WL. Just squad building and FUT in its purist form. :)

The first FUT we had Golden IFs, same card as the regular. Except rating changed.

When contract expired, your player disappeared.

We had our first SBCs. You could collect 11 players from 1 team and you got a reward, iirc it were coins.

You could train all your players up to 99
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something

Honestly, it was the Golden Age of FUT, we just had gold and black IFs, no rainbow squads, no Castro’s screaming into mics, no el tornado spamming, no WL. Just squad building and FUT in its purist form. :)

The first FUT we had Golden IFs, same card as the regular. Except rating changed.

We had our first SBCs. You could collect 11 players from 1 team and you got a reward, iirc it were coins.

I remember using Anelka, Malouda, Xavi, and David Villa. Those really were the good old days. :)
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    edited April 15
    fut was fun up until 15, 16 and after was ****
  • Colt_seevers
    1076 posts Professional

I remember using Anelka, Malouda, Xavi, and David Villa. Those really were the good old days. :)

Through ball to Villa and that mofo was long gone
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    This

• JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    I was a founder once, untill I bought a PS4 ... can’t really remember the first versions. Only that I played some online Yu-Gi-Oh card game and the first version looked like it. Oh and the trade offers, that was fun too
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    And cards got there own formation ! But that was until 15 or something like that
  • SR8
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 15
    It was from a time that FUT was paid DLC.

Only thing i can remember i was trying Luca Toni to be 99 OVR :D
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone newish to FUT might find a recent FUT weekly podcast interesting. The fut birthday episode recaps the history of the mode and best players from each year. Chuboi also gives a but if insight into the workings at EA
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    This!!!
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    what ea still dont realize for some reason is that we dont want competitive gameplay, we want fun and laid back gameplay to unwind on. this differentiates todays fifa from the past, this win at all costs mentality that ea is enforcing
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

Ahhhh those were the days 😊
    Need that back.
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up

There was the lob pass spam and pace abuse but it was fun because nobody was parking the bus.
  • R2THAP
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am a FUT Founder but the first year it was out I only downloaded a free two week trial 😂 so I am like a fake founder
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I was a FUT Founder up until I deleted my club over a month ago, best thing I’ve done.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    This and 99% quitting in the draft and online singles lobby.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite

You forgot to mention, we actually used bronzes and silvers in teams and they were effective, we had tournaments, you could make trade offers with your players and coins...
  • D909
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was an FUT founder but my account got hacked back in the ps3 days and EA said to create a new one, so sad :(
  • im est june 09

i think anytime before that makes you a founder
  • Treble99MUFC
    46 posts Park Captain
    I am fut founder member that probably explains why I always get garbage in packs..They know I am a mug who will always play fut and open packs
  • thackattack
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think i was a fut founder but not anymore after switching from xbox to ps when ps4 came.out. Do you remember morale cards, that was a pain in the ****. I think it was fifa13
  • Kiido
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think i was a fut founder but not anymore after switching from xbox to ps when ps4 came.out. Do you remember morale cards, that was a pain in the ****. I think it was fifa13

Morale cards have been a part of Fifa for a long time, not just 13. Just like formation cards but EA stopped including them.

I have good memories of the old FUT. Especially the trading was good fun. Offering high rated garbage in hopes of getting a good player in return if the player wasn't aware of the value.

My best memory is probably the fact I used a rubberband wrapped around my thumbsticks to get to the 59th minute on console. But that must have been in the early Fifa's as it no longer auto refreshes and there are too many pages now :p