GOT *The Final Season* Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• 1HoV
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    P wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    From that first episode I got the impression it’s going to end up being Jon/Danny vs Sansa/Arya now I’m not sure if it would go down that route and have Jon pit himself against his own sisters but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me

Better chance of Jon, arya, bran and sansa vs Danny. No way Jon turns his back on his family. Especially arya.

Maybe Jon kills Danny to fulfil the Azor Ahai prophecy. Stabbing her through the heart and creating lightbringer to defeat the white walkers. Don't see it though.

Prophecies in GoT have been rather accurate thus far. Even the smaller ones like Melisandre in a short exchange with Ayra years ago saying she looks in her eyes and sees many faces. Brilliant.
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    1HoV wrote: »
    From that first episode I got the impression it’s going to end up being Jon/Danny vs Sansa/Arya now I’m not sure if it would go down that route and have Jon pit himself against his own sisters but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me

Better chance of Jon, arya, bran and sansa vs Danny. No way Jon turns his back on his family. Especially arya.

Maybe Jon kills Danny to fulfil the Azor Ahai prophecy. Stabbing her through the heart and creating lightbringer to defeat the white walkers. Don't see it though.

Prophecies in GoT have been rather accurate thus far. Even the smaller ones like Melisandre in a short exchange with Ayra years ago saying she looks in her eyes and sees many faces. Brilliant.

Thats true. I'd love to see jon kill Danny as well.
  • 1HoV

I think and hope that’s what we’re gearing towards. I don’t see Dany as the best person to be in charge.

Both Dany and Jon die IMO. Jon kills Dany. Jon dies trying to kill the Night King. Someone else inherits the throne. I don’t think the Night King dies either, but is eventually defeated and a new Northern border put in.
  • cmm_1991
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Danny dies giving birth and Jon dies sacrificing himself to save the day. Arya kills the night king with the contraption she's getting gendry to build.

The series will end with Sam telling the story as an old maester to the next generation. Namely Jon and Danny's baby.

As long as they let the hound win clegane bowl I'll be happy though.

Aul bran "waiting on a mate" and Jamie pulling up was the best bit of the first episode. It was a bit underwhelming but i heard it described as the lube before they **** us... which sounds great.

Surely the pregnancy wont last the length of the battle for winterfell

Battle of winterfell is episode 3 so that leaves 3 episodes where I expect them to do some time jumping.

Tormund says its full days horses ride to winterfall , the night king aint here to negotiate so im saying they'll be at most 2/3 days from battle

It's been confirmed episode 3 is the battle of winterfell. The longest ever battle in the history of film. The director even phoned the cast a year before filming and told them to prepare. They filmed for 52 nights straight.

I don't get what you're meaning by saying this ? My point is that the night kings army is close to winterfall and dany wont be due to.give birth
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    Danny dies giving birth and Jon dies sacrificing himself to save the day. Arya kills the night king with the contraption she's getting gendry to build.

The series will end with Sam telling the story as an old maester to the next generation. Namely Jon and Danny's baby.

Aul bran "waiting on a mate" and Jamie pulling up was the best bit of the first episode. It was a bit underwhelming but i heard it described as the lube before they **** us... which sounds great.

Battle of winterfell is episode 3 so that leaves 3 episodes where I expect them to do some time jumping.

Tormund says its full days horses ride to winterfall , the night king aint here to negotiate so im saying they'll be at most 2/3 days from battle

It's been confirmed episode 3 is the battle of winterfell. The longest ever battle in the history of film. The director even phoned the cast a year before filming and told them to prepare. They filmed for 52 nights straight.

I don't get what you're meaning by saying this ? My point is that the night kings army is close to winterfall and dany wont be due to.give birth

Im trying to say that theres 3 episodes after the battle of winterfell, so they can jump forward a few month's. She can die giving birth after the battle. Jon dies in battle. Im just spitballing but everyone can't die at the battle of winterfell or what will they do for 3 episodes?
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner

I think and hope that’s what we’re gearing towards. I don’t see Dany as the best person to be in charge.

Both Dany and Jon die IMO. Jon kills Dany. Jon dies trying to kill the Night King. Someone else inherits the throne. I don’t think the Night King dies either, but is eventually defeated and a new Northern border put in.

Yeah she's definitely had some mad queen moments. The tarleys for instance. Would love to see everyone who named their kid after her regret it lol.

I like the night king theory that bran is the night king or at least helped create him with the forest people. The night kings purpose was to unite the kingdom's against a greater evil and stop them just killing each other off. Bit like the watchmen comic.
  • cmm_1991
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite

Im trying to say that theres 3 episodes after the battle of winterfell, so they can jump forward a few month's. She can die giving birth after the battle. Jon dies in battle. Im just spitballing but everyone can't die at the battle of winterfell or what will they do for 3 episodes?

We're all just spitballing ,don't worry
  • JR
    7934 posts League Winner
    I’ve just watched the new episode, jumped when that kid on the wall started screaming :D
  • 1HoV
    JR wrote: »
    I’ve just watched the new episode, jumped when that kid on the wall started screaming :D

Loved that horror movie moment to be honest. The way his blue eyes glowed behind Tormund’s magnificent beard.
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    I feel like because of Danny's premonition (where she's in kings landing and it's snowing) the night king will make his way to kings landing.
  • Choepiechakie
    31038 posts National Team Captain
    I feel like because of Danny's premonition (where she's in kings landing and it's snowing) the night king will make his way to kings landing.

And the battle of winterfell will be between the lannisters and Danny

Can be the case tbh
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Episode 2 is 3 hours and 44 minutes out boys! Hypeee! :sunglasses:
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain
    That song at the end

Chills

**** is going down next week
  • 1HoV
    I wish they would’ve got on with it to be honest. 2 episodes of set up was really unnecessary.

• RadioShaq
    14796 posts Moderator
    Suppose a shorter season helps not drag on.
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain
    A lot of characters will die next week surely

This weeks episode was basically them saying goodbye
  • 1HoV
    Reus wrote: »

I reckon The Hound survives though. One of Brienne and Jaime must die. Probably Brienne given the episode she just had.

I have dying next week:
    Tormund
    Brienne
    Beric
    Davos
    Podrick
    Gendry
    And possibly Tyrion.

I also reckon Dany gets killed before the end and it won’t be a sad affair as it might’ve been last season. She’s bitter now, power hungry and not as in control as she thought. We’ll see a bit of mad queen before someone, most likely Jon, becomes a Queenslayer. Jaime also in contention for that role, given he killed her dad.
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain

I reckon The Hound survives though. One of Brienne and Jaime must die. Probably Brienne given the episode she just had.

I have dying next week:
    Tormund
    Brienne
    Beric
    Davos
    Podrick
    Gendry
    And possibly Tyrion.

I also reckon Dany gets killed before the end and it won’t be a sad affair as it might’ve been last season. She’s bitter now, power hungry and not as in control as she thought. We’ll see a bit of mad queen before someone, most likely Jon, becomes a Queenslayer. Jaime also in contention for that role, given he killed her dad.

The mad queen does seem to be coming out in her gradually

I can see Jon being forced to choose between the starks and Dany

And he will likely pick the starks

Danys entire army will likely be killed next week maybe even a dragon or two

This would leave her in an interesting position looking forward

Cant wait till next week
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something

I have dying next week:
    Tormund
    Brienne
    Beric
    Davos
    Podrick
    Gendry
    And possibly Tyrion.

They set up the unsullied dude to die next week too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in front of his lady to make it worse. Going to be some heart strings pulled next week.
  • Choepiechakie
    Chubbs wrote: »

I have dying next week:
    Tormund
    Brienne
    Beric
    Davos
    Podrick
    Gendry
    And possibly Tyrion.

They set up the unsullied dude to die next week too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in front of his lady to make it worse. Going to be some heart strings pulled next week.
    TBF they lined everyone up to die.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1262 posts Professional
    Chubbs wrote: »

I have dying next week:
    Tormund
    Brienne
    Beric
    Davos
    Podrick
    Gendry
    And possibly Tyrion.

TBF they lined everyone up to die.

I can also see ep3 being a total wipe out of a lot of characters, its been far to nice so far!
  • RadioShaq
    14796 posts Moderator
    Cersei is probably the only safe one at least for next week.
  • Choepiechakie
    Anyone knows if the red lady will be up for a return.

Surely she is right
  • 1HoV
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Well I didn’t hear a dragon or see the Night King at the end. Flying South maybe!?
  • RadioShaq
    14796 posts Moderator
    I just feel like she is the final boss.
  • Alex_cr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone knows if the red lady will be up for a return.

Surely she is right

She said she’ll be back as she has to die in winterfell. She also said she’d be back when needed. I think she’s got something to do with the knight king.
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Well I didn’t hear a dragon or see the Night King at the end. Flying South maybe!?

Yep an Bronn letting everyone know in winterfell what's up instead of killing the Lannister bros
  • MaddMike3711
    One hour hypeee!
    I’m trying to fly through this VVD SBC before it starts, but think I’ll have to finish it after. :D
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    One hour hypeee!
    I’m trying to fly through this VVD SBC before it starts, but think I’ll have to finish it after. :D

Leaving to a mates now. Can't wait.
  • MaddMike3711
    One hour hypeee!

Leaving to a mates now. Can't wait.
    Me either, 7 years all comes down to tonight. :)