GOT *The Final Season* Thread *SPOILERS*

MaddMike3711
10185 posts Has That Special Something
edited May 13
9affadfaf132e0b6f3c3f72a10f579f2.jpg

Didn’t see one on here for the greatest show of all time, so decided to make one.

5 hours left boys and the hype is real! :)
Post edited by MaddMike3711 on

Comments

• 1HoV
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I predict a big death episode one. Only 54 minutes run time though. Maybe Tormund or the Hound.
  • Azof
    15072 posts World Class
    1HoV wrote: »
    I predict a big death episode one. Only 54 minutes run time though. Maybe Tormund or the Hound.

Yikes you watch that rubbish
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 14
    Azof wrote: »

GOT isn’t rubbish buddy, it’s a great show! :)

I thought they were all two hours long this season?

Edit: But yeah, I could definitely see that too. I’m so pumped I can hardly wait! :)
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yassss hwg , really don't care who dies/lives just happy I've been born in this time <3
  • MaddMike3711
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Yassss hwg , really don't care who dies/lives just happy I've been born in this time <3
    I just want Jon Snow and Daenerys to get married and live happily ever after.
    I know it won’t happen, but that would be the perfect ending. :#
  • Stannis to return in the opening scene. The true king.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

No that's just weird and stanky :|
  • MaddMike3711

No that's just weird and stanky :|
    Lol, well I think it’s either going to be that or everyone dies. :D
  • 1HoV

Edit: But yeah, I could definitely see that too. I’m so pumped I can hardly wait! :)

I’m firmly in the **** Daenerys camp after burning the Tarlys alive and think with Sam and Sansa berating him over her he’ll eventually either push her away or kill her.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m firmly in the **** Daenerys camp after burning the Tarlys alive and think with Sam and Sansa berating him over her he’ll eventually either push her away or kill her.

Jon snow is gonna die , its too obvious
  • 1HoV

Not before he offs Dany.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

Not before he offs Dany.

Knowing game of thrones it'll be the dragons who listen to aegon/jon more than dany , a cruel twist eh
  • Choepiechakie
    30344 posts National Team Captain

They are cousins ffs
  • Choepiechakie
    First epi was meh tho.
  • Empyrium7
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    wish if they will get rid of the cheesy hollywoody jokes though
    OHHHH he has a blue eyes scene and the scene where the dragon looking at Jon when he kissed Dany.
  • Chubbs
    14179 posts Has That Special Something
    Seeing Sam get teary eyed did me in. I am thinking Arya is still the biggest wildcard. Hoping Cersei wins it all though.
  • Choepiechakie
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    OHHHH he has a blue eyes scene and the scene where the dragon looking at Jon when he kissed Dany.

Yh. Wtf was that.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

I think that Dragon feels power from Jon/aegon and that's why it's sizing him up as he is the heir to throne/dragons no?
  • RadioShaq
    14619 posts Moderator
    Is it only going to be 6 episodes? Kinda disappointed if that’s true. Anyway I expect everyone to die what was the line if you think this has a happy ending you haven’t been paying attention.
  • P
    7226 posts Big Money Move
    Danny dies giving birth and Jon dies sacrificing himself to save the day. Arya kills the night king with the contraption she's getting gendry to build.

The series will end with Sam telling the story as an old maester to the next generation. Namely Jon and Danny's baby.

As long as they let the hound win clegane bowl I'll be happy though.

Aul bran "waiting on a mate" and Jamie pulling up was the best bit of the first episode. It was a bit underwhelming but i heard it described as the lube before they **** us... which sounds great.
  • P

They are cousins ffs

Aunt and nephew. Also the targareyans liked to keep the bloodlines pure.
  • 1HoV
    P wrote: »

They are cousins ffs

Aunt and nephew. Also the targareyans liked to keep the bloodlines pure.

Yup. Daenerys’ parents were brother/sister... A little aunty/nephew play seems a little less inappropriate when you know that.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Danny dies giving birth and Jon dies sacrificing himself to save the day. Arya kills the night king with the contraption she's getting gendry to build.

The series will end with Sam telling the story as an old maester to the next generation. Namely Jon and Danny's baby.

Aul bran "waiting on a mate" and Jamie pulling up was the best bit of the first episode. It was a bit underwhelming but i heard it described as the lube before they **** us... which sounds great.

Surely the pregnancy wont last the length of the battle for winterfell
  • 1HoV

The main characters can all hop on a dragon each anyway with Dany and Jon.
  • P

Battle of winterfell is episode 3 so that leaves 3 episodes where I expect them to do some time jumping.
  • cmm_1991
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

Battle of winterfell is episode 3 so that leaves 3 episodes where I expect them to do some time jumping.

Tormund says its full days horses ride to winterfall , the night king aint here to negotiate so im saying they'll be at most 2/3 days from battle
  • Smiley_Utd
    1147 posts Professional
    great idea for a thread! this season will be nothing short of EPIC !! yes only 6 eps but first 3 are 1hr each then last 3 are 1.5hrs each started quite slow last night but wow they dropped some big bombs!! buzzing for the rest of it
  • El_Nino
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    From that first episode I got the impression it’s going to end up being Jon/Danny vs Sansa/Arya now I’m not sure if it would go down that route and have Jon pit himself against his own sisters but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me
  • P
    El_Nino wrote: »
    From that first episode I got the impression it’s going to end up being Jon/Danny vs Sansa/Arya now I’m not sure if it would go down that route and have Jon pit himself against his own sisters but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me

Better chance of Jon, arya, bran and sansa vs Danny. No way Jon turns his back on his family. Especially arya.

Maybe Jon kills Danny to fulfil the Azor Ahai prophecy. Stabbing her through the heart and creating lightbringer to defeat the white walkers. Don't see it though.
  • P

Tormund says its full days horses ride to winterfall , the night king aint here to negotiate so im saying they'll be at most 2/3 days from battle

It's been confirmed episode 3 is the battle of winterfell. The longest ever battle in the history of film. The director even phoned the cast a year before filming and told them to prepare. They filmed for 52 nights straight.