The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Sluggish gameplay?

Kingkay
1777 posts Fans' Favourite
Why does it feel like I’m playing in slow motion and delayed responses ?

Comments

• RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    One word..... Sunday
  • DannySTFC
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    It doesn’t feel like the game has done anything I’ve told it to all weekend.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL does that man. Just part of this pathetic game.
  • Kingkay
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It doesn’t feel like the game has done anything I’ve told it to all weekend.

This so much delay

• SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    No one else is getting button delay, I've never heard of this problem before, it must be your connection.
  • Benja190782
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Actually I like the slow pace in WL, but it just need to be more responsive. Just installed FIFA 18 again and it feels so much more responsive. And it may sound odd, but 18 feels nicely slow and realistic compared to 19.

Anyway as long as it’s not a pinball game I’m happy. So I don’t know if the word sluggish is the right word really. It’s called inertia and it’s about physics.

Anyway slow is good - as it’s looking more like real life football on tv. Just needs to be responsive. But slow paced.
  • Mark1302
    82 posts Park Captain
    No one else is getting button delay, I've never heard of this problem before, it must be your connection.

Hahahahahahahahahah
  • Awful game ea is embarrassing
  • Kingkay
    Just played a game with this delay and couldn’t even score an open goal from 5 yards out lol what a joke

Lost 1-0 his gk make some absolutely outrageous saves, I don’t care what they say somethings definitely programmed in this game
  • whatthehizzo
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep pretty bad
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    By design boys......!
  • joehuk
    3625 posts National Call-Up
    Actually I like the slow pace in WL, but it just need to be more responsive. Just installed FIFA 18 again and it feels so much more responsive. And it may sound odd, but 18 feels nicely slow and realistic compared to 19.

Anyway as long as it’s not a pinball game I’m happy. So I don’t know if the word sluggish is the right word really. It’s called inertia and it’s about physics.

Anyway slow is good - as it’s looking more like real life football on tv. Just needs to be responsive. But slow paced.

Not really.

You do realise my players are in slow motion yet my opponants are on steroids 100mph sprinting ping pong passing.

It's 100% one sided delay.

I've played last 2 weekend leagues with no delay what so ever odd sluggish game but playable. This weekend it's near impossible to play and I've changed nothing within my team.

I Don't know any other game where I'm good one week trash the next.
  • NornIron
    12833 posts Has That Special Something
    Ive always had sluggish gameplay tonight its like chipmunks running around.
    If u set offline gameplay to Fast its twice that.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Just played a game with this delay and couldn’t even score an open goal from 5 yards out lol what a joke

Lost 1-0 his gk make some absolutely outrageous saves, I don’t care what they say somethings definitely programmed in this game

My last 5 games I was averaging 20 shots on target none going in one game Messi hit the post 5 times lol each time they ran up field n scored when they were getting like 4 shots in per game
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    It's impossible to have a fair match... so sluggish, my players can't even receive a pass - and that's assuming the actually goes in the direction I tell it to...
  • Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero

Maybe you are bad at the game
  • Gnomenclature
    Str8hii wrote: »

Maybe you are bad at the game

Go away... useless comment...
  • ColeWorld
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    It was the worst ever tonight. And that means something.
  • Kamilflage
    5990 posts Big Money Move
    I cant even get back on the EA Servers now...so much for Gold 1 :|
  • Gnomenclature
    You know it's bad when it takes 15sec to apply a squad fitness card.
  • BernaLeo87
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every time you log in its ****** a new gameplay. Yesterday I had super slow sluggish unresponsive gameplay then at night it was totally the opposite super smooth fast responsive, it's really joke.