Well Worth Doing Parts Of League SBCs If You Haven't Already Done So

Nem
5901 posts Big Money Move
Bit late to the party with the league SBCs as haven't played much of 19 so been flying through the best VFC ones the last few days.

Notable pulls:

0b1ecd683e9288d80494ff58514270b0.png

7406a6f1c01c1d0ac3e994a4cb06c1e8.png

Got a couple of IFs (the Spanish keeper and Swedish striker) along with a few 86/87 rated players plus a draft token.

Then this from the Milan rewards
229408def48de9b4950bfb920394a99f.png

Started with 25k the other day. Now on 250k with tons of players still to sell, plus that big pull in the spoilers. Not sure what to do with him yet.

It's pretty much impossible to lose coins on some of these SBCs, even with rubbish pulls, as everything will sell.

Comments

• Thorny
    1057 posts Professional
    Completely agree. Did around 30 earlier in the year and packed Messi. Then since the prices of come down for a lot of teams, did another 30 this week and packed CR7. Even without big pulls though, you're virtually guaranteed to break-even.
  • Nem
    Thorny wrote: »
    Completely agree. Did around 30 earlier in the year and packed Messi. Then since the prices of come down for a lot of teams, did another 30 this week and packed CR7. Even without big pulls though, you're virtually guaranteed to break-even.

Good to see you still about Steve. Absolutely spot on in what you've said.
  • Oweyman
    802 posts Semi-Pro

Nobody likes a show off
  • Nem
    Oweyman wrote: »

Nobody likes a show off

Isn't that what most of the people do on here anyway?

In fairness don't most people on here have stacked teams anyway, so CR7 probably isn't that big of a deal (he's what, 1.5m?)

I'm probably in the minority that the small amount of coins and the icon pull I've made from these SBCs will actually make a huge difference to my team seeing as how I haven't played much this year or traded at all. Maybe someone seeing this thread will be inspired to try likewise.
  • Oweyman
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Nem wrote: »

Nobody likes a show off

In fairness don't most people on here have stacked teams anyway, so CR7 probably isn't that big of a deal (he's what, 1.5m?)

I'm probably in the minority that the small amount of coins and the icon pull I've made from these SBCs will actually make a huge difference to my team seeing as how I haven't played much this year or traded at all. Maybe someone seeing this thread will be inspired to try likewise.

I wasn't being serious...
  • Nem

Nobody likes a show off

I wasn't being serious...

Oh, fair enough. Apologies.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Saving these good SBC’s for tots. It’ll help me with my pack addiction lol. Plus will save me so much real $$$
  • keyroy
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Most of the leagues you can break even without packing anything of note. Well worth doing them
  • Yermawfc
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone got a list of say top ten profitable sbcs
  • Nem
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    Anyone got a list of say top ten profitable sbcs

Sort it by order of VFC

https://www.futbin.com/stc/challenges
  • Thorny
    1057 posts Professional

Good to see you still about Steve. Absolutely spot on in what you've said.

Pop in on occasion ;) Good to see you about too, pal
  • AEsey
    5922 posts Big Money Move
    I'm starting to grind through the league sbcs as well, will hopefully be useful for icons as well
  • Peewee916
    874 posts Professional
    I’ve done MM SBCs all year never missed one & finally got a baby Icon for the first time in a pack lol 89 Cruyff
  • Nem
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    I’ve done MM SBCs all year never missed one & finally got a baby Icon for the first time in a pack lol 89 Cruyff

Nice one Peewee. I rarely do the MM's so might have to start on them ;)
  • Peewee916
    874 posts Professional

@nem I just pulled R10 91 in the UCL SBC when I opened my packs last night. I’m still shook, I can’t believe it tbh
  • Nem

@nem I just pulled R10 91 in the UCL SBC when I opened my packs last night. I’m still shook, I can’t believe it tbh

That's another great pull.
  • leon1309
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    A bit to hyped up at the moment IMO...otherwise decent method.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    leon1309 wrote: »

that doesnt matter if you craft through bronze packs :D
  • Jobiwan
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 20
    After seeing this thread i thought id do a few and got pim van nistlerooy. Was delighted first icon this year. Small rare gold players pack from i think it was sampdoria...
    Post edited by Jobiwan on
  • Nem
    leon1309 wrote: »

Glad I got in there before the youtubers started bigging it up.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stacked 8 packs only gone a pulled 91 salah and cavani in the same pack the other 7 were rubbish
  • Nem
    Stacked 8 packs only gone a pulled 91 salah and cavani in the same pack the other 7 were rubbish

That is some pack 😍
  • Delboy13710
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone know some good value packs of the top of there heads ?
  • FrankLampard
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spurs, Chelsea, watford, wolves,Arsenal,burnley, palace, Fulham , Huddersfield , Liverpool. Look on futbin yourself ..
  • Nem
    Spurs, Chelsea, watford, wolves,Arsenal,burnley, palace, Fulham , Huddersfield , Liverpool. Look on futbin yourself ..

Or the link in my reply to Yermawfc a few posts up 👀
  • Delboy13710

Cheers
  • Delboy13710

Or the link in my reply to Yermawfc a few posts up 👀

Lol I'm being super lazy 😎
  • SuperSonicSean
    5928 posts Big Money Move
    I've run through the EPL X2, Serie A X2, La Liga X2, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS X3, and CSL, and NIF Griezmann was my only elite pull. I got nothing else remarkable. Just a few discard IFs and 85-87 rated players.
  • Oweyman
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I've run through the EPL X2, Serie A X2, La Liga X2, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS X3, and CSL, and NIF Griezmann was my only elite pull. I got nothing else remarkable. Just a few discard IFs and 85-87 rated players.

You aren't aiming for huge pulls all of the time, if you are doing it properly and selling everything as you go along its pretty much guaranteed profit!