Should I do Vieira

Macca77
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
Is he the ultimate man to get as your cdm? I have 3.5m saved up for tots. But now they’ve dropped the big boys.

I have Roy Keane to throw into him as he’s who I’ve been using there in 41212 narrow.

Shall I do him?

Comments

• KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    you dont do vieira, vieira does you
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    He is the best icon pure cdm in the game with the height you need.

That said, most people believe toty kante is a better cdm overall despite the height and that Gullit is a better all round midfielder that would usually play at cdm.

• rukawai
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only danger is after doing him, EA drops a Vieira PIM Icon sbc just like what they did for George Best
  • FCKopenhagenFAN
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would, i had 2 million saved up waiting for tots but when they released the last icons i had to do gullit. And to be honest i do not regret anything and had a very fun weekend league despite a way worse team bar gullit.
  • Alx192
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    you dont do vieira, vieira does you

That's Zlatan :)).
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah. Do a card that’s fun
  • Macca77
    rukawai wrote: »
    The only danger is after doing him, EA drops a Vieira PIM Icon sbc just like what they did for George Best

They’ve said there’s no more now after these ones didn’t they
  • Macca77
    Nah. Do a card that’s fun

This is what’s stopping me
  • Macca77
    I would, i had 2 million saved up waiting for tots but when they released the last icons i had to do gullit. And to be honest i do not regret anything and had a very fun weekend league despite a way worse team bar gullit.

Tempted to do him tbh lol