Prime Vieira vs PIM Petit

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
I'm thinging about getting one these 2 fellas

I know they have different work-rates and one is box to box player and other is holding mid but overall which one you think is better end-game valuefor meny Icon?

When I look at Petit's stat's they look good,but not great though everone seems to be praising him for being "OP"

I'd myself lean towards Vieira even though his SBC is more expensive
Anyone here tried both and could share his opinion?

Comments

• Navraat
    3383 posts National Call-Up
    Vieira
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    had the same dilemma..... went for Prime Vieira (tradeable) and 10/10 I can definitely recommend
  • Bakudu76
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Vieira always.
    Petit has messed vision stats. So he is more prone to bad passing rng.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Petit’s work rates are H/H. If u intend to play him CDM he will bomb fwd more often than vieira . Hence more likely to be caught out of position
  • mindm4ster
    rukawai wrote: »
    Petit’s work rates are H/H. If u intend to play him CDM he will bomb fwd more often than vieira . Hence more likely to be caught out of position

no I wouldn't play him as holding mid -just curious which one is better option for their positions
  • ASX
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never used Vieira as he doesn't fit my play style but Petit is the best box to box midfielder I've used.

Fairly fast, great tackling, good shot on him, wins headers and intercepts like a school boy intercepting a bad school report delivered by the postman.

Very similar stats between the two

Also take a look at RTTF Kondogbia who is a beast box to box midfielder for a fraction of the price and likely to get an upgrade as Valencia won 3-1 in the first leg of Europa League on Thursday.
  • The_Immortal
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Petit was one of the worst loans I’ve used. Vieira will still be the best CDM after TOTS.
  • mindm4ster
    ASX wrote: »
    Never used Vieira as he doesn't fit my play style but Petit is the best box to box midfielder I've used.

Fairly fast, great tackling, good shot on him, wins headers and intercepts like a school boy intercepting a bad school report delivered by the postman.

Very similar stats between the two

Also take a look at RTTF Kondogbia who is a beast box to box midfielder for a fraction of the price and likely to get an upgrade as Valencia won 3-1 in the first leg of Europa League on Thursday.

well that's interesting descripton :lol:

I'm on PC so Kondogbia costs waayy to much -especially with TOTS around the corner
    I'd do Icon SBC mostly with my untradeables anyway