Pippo To Glory | An Inzaghi RTG

Gabbalala
2813 posts Fans' Favourite
edited April 17
917dac1e-cb25-4d7b-b2aa-300277fda9ea_Thumbnail.PNG
Pippo To Glory | An Inzaghi RTG

I've wanted to do an RTG for a while now and it finally feels right now EA have released one of the best poaching strikers of all time, Mr Inzaghi. I'm not going to have any set rules and this only introduction post will be quite casual compared to some..I just want to have some fun with Inzaghi; starting with a poor team and gradually working my way up. I do find it a struggle to stick with teams so that's why this thread and documenting my progression will really help me to continue with this. Firstly, I'll lay some ground rules out for you to follow:

1) Pippo Inzaghi must play every game

2) Only ITALIANS can play in matches

3) Only players that are packed can be used

4) Therefore, EVERY player is FIRST OWNER

So yes, every player will have to be packed pulled which means I might be rolling with some bronze and silver players for a long time! :joy: I did the Pippo SBC and had about 70K left in my club so I started doing the UCL upgrades, Bronze Upgrades, Silver Upgrades and Gold Upgrades...I PACKED JUST 17 Italian players, lmao!!

CURRENT TEAM
e5b1f310-06a1-4cb5-9dc9-33fb1c2c0a27.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=XJyJB57FBHd50kwmVxqPhp1fmnzyq41nbRF3LPRCxw4%3D
*Team shown is not highest rated players; it is purely what my starting 11 looked like for my last game*

Right, I think that is everything covered for now. I will update with results after a a dozen or half a dozen at a time so it's not just me posting. Any additional players I manage to pack I will post about unless it's a 56 rated ST in which case I won't bother about! :P I have about 10K coins at the moment so upgrade packs will continue, players I pull that aren't Italian will just be stored till an SBC pops up that I can put them in for a chance at an Azzurri player. Wish me luck in Weekend League! :lol:

Post edited by Gabbalala on

Comments

• Gabbalala
    edited April 17
    PLAYER STATS

Most Capped

Filippo Inzaghi - 30 Caps
    Giorgio Chiellini - 29 Caps
    Luca Rizzo - 26 Caps
    Andrea Ranocchia - 21 Caps
    Fabio Concas - 18 Caps

Most Goals

Filippo Inzaghi - 30 Goals
    Fernando Forestieri - 7 Goals
    Luca Rizzo - 7 Goals
    Federico Bernardeschi - 3 Goals
    Danilo Soddimo - 3 Goals

Most Assists

Luca Rizzo - 12 Assists
    Filippo Inzaghi - 7 Assists
    Fernando Forestieri - 4 Assists
    Danilo Soddimo - 4 Assists
    Andrea Tabanelli - 4 Assists

Most MOTMs

Filippo Inzaghi - 9 MOTMs
    Fernando Forestieri - 4 MOTMs
    Lucas Rizzo - 3 MOTMs
    Paolo Ghiglione - 2 MOTMs
    Nicholas Pierini - 2 MOTMs

Most Key Passes

Luca Rizzo - 33 Key Passes
    Filippo Inzaghi - 32 Key Passes
    Nicholas Pierini - 11 Key Passes
    Andrea Tabanelli - 10 Key Passes
    Luca Crecco - 8 Key Passes

Most Tackles

Giorgio Chiellini - 52 Tackles
    Andrea Ranocchia - 27 Tackles
    Filippo Inzaghi - 20 Tackles
    Andrea Tabanelli - 18 Tackles
    Luca Crecco - 17 Tackles
    Post edited by Gabbalala on
  • CPFC16
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL mate, will follow. 👍
  • tauras
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    Hope he's good I'm getting him today was waiting for his sbc.
  • Ulook92
    12051 posts Has That Special Something
    GL!
  • BYourLord
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL !
    will follow as I loved his 87 will probably do this PIM SBC
  • Gabbalala
    So the first set of games were eventful. Started off with just 4 games but all of them in the Weekend League.

Game 1

2-1 Loss

2jagp3l.png Ranocchia 12'

Well, I really thought Inzaghi would've scored the first goal for Gli Azzurri but it turned out to be Ranocchia from a corner. Inzaghi saw his header cannon back off the bar and Ranocchia reacted first to the lose ball and tapped it home. Went on to lose the game after taking the early lead. Chiellini and Ranocchia were the stand out players, Inzaghi didn't get a sniff at goal.

Game 2

6-4 Win AET

2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 28'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 43'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 56'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 78'
    2jagp3l.png Pierini 110'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 115'

Up stepped Lord Pippo in our second game with a stunning 5 goals. All as clinical as you'd guess. My opponent was let back into the game in the 90th minute when Viviano (can't wait to see the back of him) sloppily lost possession and gave away a penalty which was converted. Substitue Pierini scored late on to put us back into the lead and Inzaghi made sure of the victory just before FT. Rizzo played his part brilliantly at RW with a crazy 6 key passes!

Game 3

4-1 Loss

2jagp3l.png Crecco 5'

In fairness, my opponent was very good and spent the whole game performing skills with Neymar trying to win a penalty etc. He managed to win 1 which he paneka'd :cry: but we again took the lead early on through a header from midfielder Crecco. Overall, we were poor and lacklustre in the match for the whole 90 minutes. The game did see the emergence of Del Pinto and Tabanelli as powerful holding midfielders and Ghiglione earned a MOTM performance for his fill in role at RWB.

Game 4

2-1 Win

2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 68'
    2jagp3l.png Rizzo 75'

We made this game a struggle and it took us over an hour to peg back our opponents who scored early in the game and did well to keep us out. Inzaghi slotted the equaliser cooly into the net before Rizzo did the same just 7 minutes later, post and in to keep up our impressive LWLW record.

Few clips from the games:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gabbalala/video/73022430 - Pippo's first goal for the club

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gabbalala/video/73022454 - Inzaghi almost scoring a bicycle kick

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gabbalala/video/73022390 - Inzaghi winning us game 2

• Gabbalala
    edited April 14
    Heading out now but will play some more games later on and update here. Will also change the second post to a player stats kinda thing. Need to hit some upgrade packs for sure! :joy:
  • Ulook92
    Im tempted to do this with Raul, Villa and Mata. Games stale for me atm while waiting to complete an icon at a reasonable price and POTY Mbappe.
  • Gabbalala
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Im tempted to do this with Raul, Villa and Mata. Games stale for me atm while waiting to complete an icon at a reasonable price and POTY Mbappe.

Do it mate. I definitely think recording it somewhere for people to see and potential discuss will help if remain fresh for you.

NO ITALIANS pulled from any packs so far today, this isn't going well! :joy:
  • Ulook92
    2jagp3l.png

Stealing this...
  • Gabbalala
    @Ulook92

117txc7.png - Own goal/Away goal

avht2r.png - MOTM

:)

• Gabbalala
    Game 5

2-0 Win (RQ after 66 minutes)

2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 58'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 67'

avht2r.png Inzaghi
  • Gabbalala
    Pippo is definitely showing that he's a Prime Icon Moment right now! :blush:
  • Gabbalala
    Game 6

Opponent 4-1 Gli Azzurri

117txc7.png Reus 9'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 50'
    117txc7.png Reus 60'
    117txc7.png Musa 90'
    117txc7.png Musa 90'

avht2r.png Inzaghi

I actually dominated this game and looked like getting a late equaliser but I had pushed too much going all out attack and my opponent scored two scrappy late goals with Musa to really exaggerate the scoreline. :(
  • Ulook92
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    @Ulook92

117txc7.png - Own goal/Away goal

avht2r.png - MOTM

:)

Awesome. Of all the RTGs i have done, which i always put a lot of effort into them appearance wise, iv never thought of that.

• James Libby
    4841 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Game 6

Opponent 4-1 Gli Azzurri

117txc7.png Reus 9'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 50'
    117txc7.png Reus 60'
    117txc7.png Musa 90'
    117txc7.png Musa 90'

avht2r.png Inzaghi

I actually dominated this game and looked like getting a late equaliser but I had pushed too much going all out attack and my opponent scored two scrappy late goals with Musa to really exaggerate the scoreline. :(

You let Musa smack your Goat around?

I suggest you msg, friend, and rematch this fool to show him who is BOSS!
  • Ulook92
    You should do the championship and get Forestieri. Is is actually good!
  • Gabbalala
    :joy: You know, as soon as he scored I knew I'd have to post it on here and I'd never let it down then Viviano let him score another one straight after!! @James Libby

@Ulook92

I was looking at him and Caligiuri for RB/RWB. Will need to collect some coins but it's definitely a possibility!
  • Cadey 5
    10220 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 14
    I’ve used that Calliguri card it’s actually pretty good despite the low defending and physical for a RB.
  • Gabbalala
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I’ve used that Calliguri card it’s avrually pretty good despite the low defending and physical for a RB.

@Cadey 5 Thanks for that mate. His passing and dribbling are both above 65 so he could be key for me right now! :lol:
  • Gabbalala
    Game 7

Gil Azzuri 3-4 Opponent

2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 7'
    117txc7.png Rashford 11'
    117txc7.png Rashford 21'
    117txc7.png Pogba 26'
    2jagp3l.png Tabanelli 66'
    117txc7.png Rashford 68'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 82'

avht2r.png Inzaghi

Ouch, so that's 2 defeats in a row and both conceding 4 goals. A change of formation may have to be on the cards. Tabanelli came on as a second half substitute and had a great impact so will be rewarded with a start for game 8.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gabbalala/video/73031719 - Tabanelli's first goal for the club.
  • Ulook92
    Why dont yoi turn the clips into gifs and embed them into the posts. Makes for better viewing.

On gamedvr, when on the clip, click gif underneath and you and trim it and turn it into a gif. Make sire to click large gif and simply copy and paste the link.

;)
  • Gabbalala
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Why dont yoi turn the clips into gifs and embed them into the posts. Makes for better viewing.

On gamedvr, when on the clip, click gif underneath and you and trim it and turn it into a gif. Make sire to click large gif and simply copy and paste the link.

;)

I've done that before and the large gifs look so small!

SpiritedElasticIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif
  • Ulook92
    Looks good to me!
  • Gabbalala
    Game 8

Gil Azzurri 3-2 Opponent

2jagp3l.png Tabanelli 16'
    2jagp3l.png Pierini 31'
    117txc7.png Fernandinho 44'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 58' (pen.)
    117txc7.png Marchizza 60' (og.)

avht2r.png Inzaghi

So finally a win and I think this is Inzaghi's 4th MOTM award in a row! Tabanelli running him very close this time with a goal and an assist performance. Pierini and Tabanelli are now the only two players aside from Pippo who have more than one goal for the club; both scored essential rebound tap ins in this game. Inzaghi slotted home a tidy penalty after Rizzo was brought down after losing his marker in the box.

• Gabbalala
    Game 9

Gil Azzurri 3-2 Opponent (AET)

117txc7.png Lucas 34'
    2jagp3l.png Crecco 69'
    117txc7.png Coutinho 78'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 80'
    2jagp3l.png Inzaghi 111'

avht2r.png Crecco

Two wins in a row for the first time and we have Crecco to thank for playing the role of super sub. One nil at half time and Crecco enters the fray and supplies and goal and an assist to snatch us the win in extra time. Inzaghi's winner was a stunner and is the best goal scored so far on this RTG. Honourable mention to Carraro who made his debut for the team at half time and got an assist.

FloweryKindDassierat-size_restricted.gif
  • ccooaattssyy
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Piiiiipppppooooooo Inzagggggghiiii
  • Ulook92
    Whats your team now then?
  • Gabbalala
    Game 10

Gil Azzurri 0-2 Opponent

117txc7.png Gervinho 69'
    117txc7.png De Bruyne 73'

avht2r.png Pierini

A quickfire double downed us in a game that we was keeping up with till going behind. We didn't create much but we was still in the game until an off the bench Gervinho caused havoc in the space of 4 minutes with a goal and an assist. Pierini put in a MOTM performance contributing with key passes, tackles and important dribbles. Soddimo made his debut (pulled him in a Silver Upgrade pack but forgot to screenshot) in central midfield and looked the most liveliest player on the pitch in the first half hour.

• Gabbalala
    @Ulook92 Team at the moment...
    14eccc64-290e-4858-8251-0ea67c2e40aa_Thumbnail.PNG