Best CAM out of PIM cruyff, Prime Pele or Prime Eusebio?

HS
1735 posts Fans' Favourite
Leaning regards Pele but cruyff looks good except the stamina. I currently have 93 baggio who is very good but woeful stamina, don’t want to spend so much coins on an sbc to have to sub him off tbh.
Will be in a 433(4) formation

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7065 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio sounds like your man

I had Pelé last year and he was good but didn’t feel like a 98 rated card.
    No way you can get toty Messi in there?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eusebio for sure
  • HS
    Eusebio sounds like your man

I had Pelé last year and he was good but didn’t feel like a 98 rated card.
    No way you can get toty Messi in there?

No because my striker is Toty Mbappe and I only have coins to do an sbc over some time
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    used cruyff loan card. was not impressed. weak and runs out of gas. IF Son plays way better
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eusebio it looks. I prefer using cruyff as a striker because at cam he gets tired faster.
  • HS
    No love for Pele then?
    I guess I’ll do the lower rated sbc’s of Eusebio first and hope the prices come down for the others
  • 206xhpt
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely Eusebio
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Not answering your question but just giving advice: take a look at PIM Socrates with an Engine chemstyle. The guy is a gamechanger for me in literally every game. Played prime Cruyff on CAM before, but this guy is something else (and I'm Dutch and love Cruyff, so that's gotta count for something).
  • HS
    Anyone else before I start the Eusebio sbc?
  • Jogabonito88
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used PIM Eusebio and 98 Pele together in the same draft recently, went 3-1. Eusebio felt more powerful but Pele was alot smoother, more involved and his shot was disgusting. So I can imagine Prime Eusebio being slightly worse than the PIM version - for me it's Pele any day.
  • BPLosers
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    used cruyff loan card. was not impressed. weak and runs out of gas. IF Son plays way better

Agreed. I also did the loan and didn’t even use his last two games. I found NIF Giovinco better tbh.
  • HS
    Used PIM Eusebio and 98 Pele together in the same draft recently, went 3-1. Eusebio felt more powerful but Pele was alot smoother, more involved and his shot was disgusting. So I can imagine Prime Eusebio being slightly worse than the PIM version - for me it's Pele any day.

I started the Eusebio sbc and have just the higher rated ones to do so will do that
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 16
    PIM Cruyff for sure. Eusebios dribbling isn’t as good as Johans
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get prime butragueno for cam millions cheaper and absolutely amazing
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sócrates and he can play anywhere on the field, CDM/CM/CAM/CF/ST
  • Raider
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    Thehubby wrote: »

no 4* skill, 84 stamina will make him run out at cam, and his passing is pretty poor,
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Raider wrote: »
    Thehubby wrote: »

no 4* skill, 84 stamina will make him run out at cam, and his passing is pretty poor,

I have prime butra at Cam and I love him but you do miss the 4 star skills and passing can be terrible like you say. Still though he is crazy good.