fifa 19 fut champs PC

i bought orgin premier second time this year and started playing fifa again, so the point is I dont have such a good team but why m I playing again good squads i got 6 wins out of 19 games... Like those players are not soo good but bcs my team cant match theirs Im loosing...

BTW Im not crying just asking whats wrong?

Also in RIVALS im DIV IV again Im playing agains verry good teams sometimes about 4 legends and some diferent lvl cards nerver seen before :D

Comments

• Armo
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    im guessing at this stage of the game, since its been out for half a year, alot of people, even those in low divs, can afford good looking decent squads
  • humping_klown
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Armo wrote: »
    im guessing at this stage of the game, since its been out for half a year, alot of people, even those in low divs, can afford good looking decent squads

he's most likely encountering the cheats that cheat to search for opponents in much lower divisions because they have gotten into division 1 and cannot win there .
  • bolebu2
    2 posts Ball Boy

he's most likely encountering the cheats that cheat to search for opponents in much lower divisions because they have gotten into division 1 and cannot win there .

is that eaven true? xD
  • humping_klown
    bolebu2 wrote: »

is that eaven true? xD

yes unfortunately .Matchmaking cheaters are prevalent in fut champs and Division Rivals .

Look at the people on the leaderboard on fut champs - check their replays channel and you'll notice that they are playing against opponents that they should not be being matched against - they are 21-0 and playing against 12-10 opponents etc.
  • maksi
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    Well now understand why i get so many top teams even when my W/L ratio is really bad.
  • Dijkstra
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited April 15
    I played a few games in Div4 in last week for easy weekly objectives. It was common to see an opponent with 4 icons (top tier or not), and they were not from div 1 or div 2. From the matches against such players, I can tell they were not sophisticated in manipulating mechanics like those in d1 or d2. So I would agree someone said, at this stage, many players can afford decent squads.

Meanwhile, in d1 or d2, you could play against cheap squads as well.
  • humping_klown
    Dijkstra wrote: »
    I played a few games in Div4 in last week for easy weekly objectives. It was common to see an opponent with 4 icons (top tier or not), and they were not from div 1 or div 2. From the matches against such players, I can tell they were not sophisticated in manipulating mechanics like those in d1 or d2. So I would agree someone said, at this stage, many players can afford decent squads.

Meanwhile, in d1 or d2, you could play against cheap squads as well.

A who player cheats to get to the higher division - they aren't good enough to be in that division . They aren't able to play as you would expect from a higher ranked/skilled opponent.

IF a player is good enough to be in the higher divisions then he most probably doesn't cheat but there are exceptions . why risk your account though ? .

what i am telling you is the absolute truth . 100%. I have no reason nor wish to mislead you.
  • I am in Div 4 and have a very good team. I like to trade and play squad battles so I have built my squad through the year. Doesn't always help me win though, otherwise I'd be pushing into Div 3.