EVERYTHING FROM PAST FIFA GAMES

So hi people, ive had this thought in the back of my brain for a couple of years. Since FIFA 20 is the next game in the games, I think that EA should take everything from the past FIFA game and add it too the career mode for this years upcoming game.
If you dont understand what i mean, then heres another way of thinking of it. I think Ea should add all of the previous Nike, Adidas, and other branded boots from past years to THIS YEARS game. as well as adding new hairstyles! And having all of the options for a player to be the best they can be. with have free range of age, experience.
Anyway This year is FIFA 20!! ya'll thats so freaking cool to think about! once again its just a thought but i think it would be so cool to have EA do that!!

Comments

• p0larh4wk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    there's so much more they need to fix about career mode. Some cosmetic fixes aren't going to make much of a difference. How a about stadium editor? fixing the calendar bug where you play 4 games in one week? adjusting ticket price to influence attendance and get more revenue? renegotiate a deal with the club at the end of season? renegotiate with sponsors as you advance to get in more revenue? being able to train a player in new position. Being able to sign free agents outside transfer window etc... etc.. etc..

it's come to the point where I've lost all hope EA will rescue career mode from it's certain and inevitable death by taking the proper measures to make it as great as it used to be. It's just a fact that FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 had better career mode than any of the 16-19 editions.