Investment's

I see high rated cards have risen quite a bit.

Any advice on what to stock up on before tots?

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa points
  • Good one
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well you can already see the market is high so I’m not really sure what sort of advice you’re looking for
  • It literally says in the op.

No need to comment if you don't understand.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    It literally says in the op.

What he means is, with the latest icon SBCs the market has risen too much to even profit as of now, wait until prices drop before trying to invest or else 9/9.1 you will lose a bunch of coins
  • It literally says in the op.

What he means is, with the latest icon SBCs the market has risen too much to even profit as of now, wait until prices drop before trying to invest or else 9/9.1 you will lose a bunch of coins

High rated cards have risen. However some 84/85's have dropped quite considerably. I still think investing now is viable.
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe not “investing”, but regular trading with 84/85 is really profitable right now.

The market is very active and you can easily get 600-1000 coins from each card if you find the right player
  • Gav037 wrote: »
    Maybe not “investing”, but regular trading with 84/85 is really profitable right now.

The market is very active and you can easily get 600-1000 coins from each card if you find the right player

Yeah I've been in and out with some 84/85's. Fekir for example his price fluctuations are constant for some reason.