Best LW in the game? Not Neymar tots

HS
1735 posts Fans' Favourite
Was saving for pim Ronaldinho sbc and tried the loan prime but he runs out of stamina too quick.
I have around 1.2m coins so not enough for tots Neymar although he would be the perfect player. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Craigy21
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    NIF Neymar
  • Purplejacket
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its a big downgrade imo, if u dont have the rw mbappe then i would say the lw mbappe. Obv u have hazard son etc, but theyre not the same level as prime dinho
  • HS
    Its a big downgrade imo, if u dont have the rw mbappe then i would say the lw mbappe. Obv u have hazard son etc, but theyre not the same level as prime dinho

Sorry should have said. I have Toty Mbappe as a untradable and play him as st. 94 best is rw as I completed the sbc last week
  • Professor
    1346 posts Professional
    94 Hazard is fantastic.
  • HS
    I sold FS vinicius to complete best shall I get him back?
  • russfred
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tried potm mane, he is fantastic. Been playing him as striker on 7 chem and he has 7 goals and 4 assists in 9 games which for me is awesome
  • HS
    Tried potm mane, he is fantastic. Been playing him as striker on 7 chem and he has 7 goals and 4 assists in 9 games which for me is awesome

Have tried mane but not really got on. Preferred Felipe Anderson from premier league
  • HS
    Just had a thought to maybe do the prime Eusebio sbc and in game move him to lw? 93 stamina will be a big bonus
  • Gnomenclature
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dinho is excellent for me. Put him on stay forward, he'll last all game.
  • HS

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    In game, I play best lw /lcam and is perfect
  • Gnomenclature
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 13
    HS wrote: »

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

Left forward in 4321. But I switch to 4411 when I need more possession or my opponent is getting too much space on the wings. On a 12 game win streak in division rivals so something's seems to be working for a change.

Btw, it's the 94 prime version. Can't be bothered concerning myself over +1 to stats with the pim.
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was saving for pim Ronaldinho sbc and tried the loan prime but he runs out of stamina too quick.
    I have around 1.2m coins so not enough for tots Neymar although he would be the perfect player. Any recommendations?

How do you drain the stamina of the prime so quick?
    I have him, too. And i only have to sub him if i started the game with sub 95 Fitness.
    Are you by a chance one of those long ball on the wing spamming players ?
  • Purplejacket

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

Left forward in 4321. But I switch to 4411 when I need more possession or my opponent is getting too much space on the wings. On a 12 game win streak in division rivals so something's seems to be working for a change.

Btw, it's the 94 prime version. Can't be bothered concerning myself over +1 to stats with the pim.

The pim looks way better.
  • Bakudu76

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

Yes but pim is 7million. I'd rather buy Toty mar for 4million coins. Way to overpriced now
  • Purplejacket
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

Yes but pim is 7million. I'd rather buy Toty mar for 4million coins. Way to overpriced now

Agree, they screwed us
  • Leuco
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Ive tried a bunch of the top ones and I like...OTW Richarlison xD
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

such coping wow

can't get the PIM > all of a sudden not worth for +1 stats

He has +3 pace, +3 sho, +4 dri, +3 stamina

On any normal card this would be a SIF boost
  • HS

How do you drain the stamina of the prime so quick?
    I have him, too. And i only have to sub him if i started the game with sub 95 Fitness.
    Are you by a chance one of those long ball on the wing spamming players ?

I have the loan so I keep passing to him to do skills etc. I want to make sure before I do the sbc that he’s worth it and is a game changer. Did the same with best.
  • Bakudu76
    Navraat wrote: »

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

such coping wow

Well i can buy him. But he isn't worth it for me at 7million coins. And I didn't deny that he got one of the better PIM boosts. But still the price is kept artificially high by ea with the non existing sbc.

Are you denying that technically neymar toty is at least on the same level if not better ?
    Only thing dinho has going for him is the likability and some special animations.
  • Navraat

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

such coping wow

Well i can buy him. But he isn't worth it for me at 7million coins. And I didn't deny that he got one of the better PIM boosts. But still the price is kept artificially high by ea with the non existing sbc.

Are you denying that technically neymar toty is at least on the same level if not better ?
    Only thing dinho has going for him is the likability and some special animations.

I would go for TOTY Neymar as well, ney has those animations too
  • HideousCompany
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neymar TOTY
  • HS
    Neymar TOTY

Too expensive
  • HS
    edited April 13
    After using 94 Ronaldinho at least for 7 games now I’m still undecided if I want to do the sbc
    Might just keep otw Anderson as lw and look to complete vieira for CM
    Or complete Eusebio sbc and swap him to lw in game.
  • Navraat
    Fut Birthday Mbappe?
  • Purplejacket

The 94 or 95?
    Do you play him as a LW?

such coping wow

I would go for TOTY Neymar as well, ney has those animations too

Dinho is built like a bull, you cant push him off, most defenders and mids bounces.off him, pretty much has 99 jumping too. With skills and agile. Pim dinho.would be better than toty neymat. Hes still small and weak. But between 94 and toty.neymar.. neymar.
  • Purplejacket
    After using 94 Ronaldinho at least for 7 games now I’m still undecided if I want to do the sbc
    Might just keep otw Anderson as lw and look to complete vieira for CM
    Or complete Eusebio sbc and swap him to lw in game.

Have to give him more games, use ball shileding together with skills and quick twists. With nrymar you.only have the 1 option. I thought the same after using dinho 94 for 10 games, then it just clicked. To me dinho is a better wide cam or winger. And cam than toty mbappr, i have both.
  • Ibraphonic
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NIF Neymar
  • SomeNextGuy
    2592 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 13
    Still not found anyone better than NIF Neymar.

Still waiting to give FB Nani a proper run.
  • nightcrawler
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Professor wrote: »
    94 Hazard is fantastic.

Tried him and never looked back except for Ronnie. However NIF Neymar is the most vfm option if you don't want to spend too much coins.