Should EA give us all previously released prime SBCs

Diggy
13615 posts Has That Special Something
Examples Raul Ballack etc

Should EA give us all previously released prime SBCs 69 votes

Yes of course no reason not to
72%
EddieFicioNemDiggycoopersettDoddsTheBaldyBuddhaBakerRBailssRichardGlass0nionCrazy Creaky JrShakey Jakeytom4sLiamoooDarthGrowlerBrentfordFCMushyP15fifaUTbenDougInskipKeano 50 votes
No why would you want them anyway
4%
number7rockyPhil0501Thunder001 3 votes
Meh Don’t care
23%
Campinoha032742LeonidasJBCrosslandmjs4piSptmnkykfcbucket21Pieman'96dc2MossupSlappywagtherealmerk33ScholesyyheefmondoKallthebosskwikMurtee 16 votes

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    This isn’t the end imo. After TOTS they have a couple of months to fill to keep people playing til the end.
  • RealM
    5234 posts Big Money Move
    Should they? Of course, you can't just leave some not attainable by SBCs.

Will they? I don't know, they said no more Icon sbc's which seems unfair to the people who didn't complete them. We didn't ask for 30 days only on them.
  • BrentfordFC
    11586 posts Has That Special Something
    Based on what has happened I think it’s the least that people who have held all their coins and top players deserve. Know people who have held over a few mil in coins and much more in players just to get r9.
  • Campino
    26856 posts Player of the Year
    Meh Don’t care
    I don’t care anymore, just gonna play now till the end.

This years been a utter shambles
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Meh Don’t care
    They’ve finally broken me. I haven’t played in awhile and have mostly coins. With no ability to have a team of the best versions of Icons, I’ve just lost interest.
  • Keano
    12697 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    I don’t care anymore, just gonna play now till the end.

This years been a utter shambles

every screw up they do i hope they learn but they dont, i'm hoping they just thought 19 is a write off lets get it all good for 20, another poor year of icons next year (which is one of their biggest selling points of fut) & i'll be looking into other long term games to play instead.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Yes I want that first owner ferdinand ea u fool