You all should thank cheaters for PC market

Cornushon
4520 posts National Call-Up
Without them spamming packs left and right we would have much much less stuff available on market .

Comments

• Cornushon wrote: »
    Without them spamming packs left and right we would have much much less stuff available on market .

not really . more people would have stayed and played on PC. the community for what it is now was HUGE prior to 2015/16

there used to be 100s of pc ultimate team groups for trading etc on facebook.

the demand to join forum tournaments was massive .

i had 40 people on my list . I now have 5 and only 3 of us including myself play FIFA 19. We've lost them all because of cheating .

they now play on console .
  • Cornushon
    Cornushon wrote: »

not really . more people would have stayed and played on PC. the community for what it is now was HUGE prior to 2015/16

i had 40 people on my list . I now have 5 and only 3 of us including myself play FIFA 19. We've lost them all because of cheating .

See, I only joined FUT in 2015. Shame didn't see those glorious days...
    But I was only referring to market now. U are right saying it would be better without cheaters, but if they are eliminated now it will be noticeable on market I think.

I still hope one day they l
    All gone
  • Cornushon

Are u on PC still? If in Europe add me
    AlexJuventude
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 13
    DELETE
  • Cornushon wrote: »

Are u on PC still? If in Europe add me
    AlexJuventude

I am . I sent you a request if you're still playing .
  • EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park

No.
    Just no.
    They earn money on cheating and steal rewards in Draft, Squad Batlles and all other modes.
    These rewards would have gone to somebody that did not cheat.
    Cheaters in games are only thiefs.
    And the worst kind of thief. They only do it to make themselves richer.
    And you are saying that we should thank them for stealing.

Would it hurt to get cheaters out of the game. No
    It would help the ones who play the game.