A few questions from an FUT novice.

R1ckyDaMan19
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey everyone, played fifa on and off since fifa international soccer on the mega drive, even got to rank 2 in the uk on one of the playstation 2 fifa's but never bothered with FUT before.

First question, what is the best way to make cash? I see trading on youtube and stuff but how do you know what to trade etc and what other ways are good for making cash?

Ok this is more of a moan than a question but why does it match me with people who have top end players in their team while the highest rated player I have is 85 Lacazette?

Comments

• FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 12
    I can only answer your moan, as I’m not the best at trading and usually make my own methods up as I go. Well, you can always bronze pack your way to profit, but I suspect that someone else can answer that question better.

Now, did you just get into FUT? As this will be the reason why. We’re over halfway through Fifa 19, everyone and their mother have good teams. You’re late for the party, mate. The best time to play FUT is on release, or the following months up until Xmas where the game just spirals out of control afterwards.
  • swfcfan89
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    All the methods are out there but, like you say, you need to find players to target. Best place to go is to a website called FUTBIN. They have the entire database of players on there and keep track of their prices.
  • keronc
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Trading is a guessing game (calculated guesses) and a game of luck. You can try to "guess" who the marquue matchups will be each week and get some cards from those teams that you can resell for a profit.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I can only answer your moan, as I’m not the best at trading and usually make my own methods up as I go. Well, you can always bronze pack your way to profit, but I suspect that someone else can answer that question better.

Now, did you just get into FUT? As this will be the reason why. We’re over halfway through Fifa 19, everyone and their mother have good teams. You’re late for the party, mate. The best time to play FUT is on release, or the following months up until Xmas where the game just spirals out of control afterwards.

Yeah I see your point about everyone else having a massive head start, just always preffered online seasons in normal multiplayer until now and it is a real eye opener, always manage to hover around div 3/2/1 in online seasons so taking the hammerings hard lol.

What do you mean by bronze packing to profit?
  • FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Yeah I see your point about everyone else having a massive head start, just always preffered online seasons in normal multiplayer until now and it is a real eye opener, always manage to hover around div 3/2/1 in online seasons so taking the hammerings hard lol.

What do you mean by bronze packing to profit?

I usually play both gamemodes and would say that online season div 1 equals div4/3 in FUT. The game is a little faster overall on FUT though, its not a smooth transistion. :smiley:

Bronze packing is probably the slowest, most boring trading method out there. You keep buying bronze packs and listing all the cards on the transferlist until your transferlist is full. Wait 1 hour, rinse and repeat.

I dont know if it works in 19, as well as it did previously. I would say you would have more luck buying squad fitness cards cheap and selling on the weekends, than getting rich from bronze packing.
  • Finesse_4days
    6838 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 13
    I would advise you to do all the advanced sbcs once you have completed the basic ones, as they give out good packs. Go on YouTube to find the cheapest solutions, the advanced sbcs are guaranteed profit.
  • greif44
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just play, imo you need to go through whole year of FUT since release of game until TOTS to understand how everything works (prices, investments, when/who to buy, SBCs etc).
    I`d say that this game mode requires certain level of dedication to stay up to date with your team so if you just started FUT it probably will be not very enjoyable for you.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Learn about sbc’s and invest in 83-85 rated informs. Generally while they’re still in packs and cost around 22k for an 84. Hold it until it’s out of packs and good for an sbc. Just make sure they have good links. Nation and league.
  • stevotrueblue
    826 posts Professional
    Learn about sbc’s and invest in 83-85 rated informs. Generally while they’re still in packs and cost around 22k for an 84. Hold it until it’s out of packs and good for an sbc. Just make sure they have good links. Nation and league.

So for instance,,, would the spanish GK and RB in this weeks TOTW going for 25k be good investment?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    Well I have 100k right now that I have ground out should I invest in my squad or other stuff?
  • greif44
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I have 100k right now that I have ground out should I invest in my squad or other stuff?

bad time for investments atm. Bunch of icon SBCs was released yesterday and everything is overpriced
  • malky
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa points is the answer😉