First time powershots are outrageous

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
edited April 2019
First time Finesse was bad. No argument.
But, why now taking well prepared shot from inside the box is less beneficial than power pass into box and no brain required shooting?
Why developers screwing this game every plucking time?
Post edited by Cornushon on

Comments

• Cornushon
    Yes you need build-up but still, if you try control the ball. Adn shoot you are at disadvantage...
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's that? Just a pass and a normal shot?
  • Cornushon
    Yep. It's just too op. If you. Control ball you have less chance of goal than this
  • BeastlyHusla
    5823 posts Big Money Move
    Hes talking about first time shots being more op than placement
  • Cornushon
    Hes talking about first time shots being more op than placement

Thanks
  • FCBlunt
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    First times have already been nerfed to ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Can we just stop nerfing things, and maybe up something else instead? Like maybe, buff regular shots?
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    if you control the ball first its gonna be harder to score the defenders have time to react a first time shot gives them no chance
  • Mini_Miudo
    9987 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    First times have already been nerfed to ****.

Can we just stop nerfing things, and maybe up something else instead? Like maybe, buff regular shots?

First time power shots have not been nerfed. Pass it slightly behind your striker outside the box, take it first time, they fly into top bins at 200 mph. lol They’re broken and I find myself using them a lot.
  • maksi
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    First time shots are so OP because GK don't have time to adjust themselfs (or with manual GK) to a shot.
  • Empyrium7
    3581 posts National Call-Up
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    First times have already been nerfed to ****.

First time finesse were nerfed. but regular shots they still go in from anywhere inside the box even with defenders covering.
    stupid angles with WF shots still goes in. the ball goes through the standing foot to allow the animation for first time shots.

the way players adjust their bodies and sometimes teleport a short distance to take the first time shots is just ridiculous and doesn't require any skill or football IQ.

you dominate your opponent all match. his player makes an auto tackle. 40 yard from VVD to his ST while your defenders just looking. one twos ping pong fest fest, you are still under control. and then a stupid pass that nutmeg your player, you are thinking that the defenders still covering, but no the player receiving the ball takes a ridiculous first time shot that any football player know that it's impossible to take this shot but still. it goes in.

• Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing with Villa, and he is just monsterous with those 1st time power shots, other top strikers would be same I guess.
    He doesn't even need space or need to face the goal, even from outside the box.
  • This sort of thread is exactly what's brought FIFA to it's current state.

We can't just keep complaining about effective ways to score goals.

They've nerfed everything to make it near impossible to score reliably, now you want them to nerf this as well?

Get better at defending and anticipation instead of focusing on what your opponent is doing.
  • Don_seanado
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    parky83 wrote: »
    if you control the ball first its gonna be harder to score the defenders have time to react a first time shot gives them no chance

incorrect, multiple time's i've made a pass, taken a touch to move out of the defenders way for the open shot and it actually miss rather than me taking a first time shot and it flying between a defenders legs into the goal.
  • Empyrium7
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    This sort of thread is exactly what's brought FIFA to it's current state.

They've nerfed everything to make it near impossible to score reliably, now you want them to nerf this as well?

Get better at defending and anticipation instead of focusing on what your opponent is doing.

People complain about the unrealistic ways of scoring.
    Unrealistic stupid 180 first time shots should not be accurate.
    Players should not teleport, or the ball goes through one of the foot to take a first time shots.
    Sometimes it feels right to take a first time shot from good angles. These should be effective.

You can't get better in defending if you are playing the game as a real football simulation. Or if you played football IRL.
    The game rewards people that takes impossible shots, while 1 v 1 is still inconsistent to score
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    anyone else feel the more you time finesse shots in the green the worse their accuracy?
  • Empyrium7 wrote: »

Players should not teleport, or the ball goes through one of the foot to take a first time shots.
    Sometimes it feels right to take a first time shot from good angles. These should be effective.

You can't get better in defending if you are playing the game as a real football simulation. Or if you played football IRL.
    The game rewards people that takes impossible shots, while 1 v 1 is still inconsistent to score

I agree that 1 v 1 finishing from good angles should be effective. But that's a separate arguement to nerfing other effective ways to score. 180 no scopes should be completely ineffective. The OP is talking about first time shots in general which is a very realistic way to score in football. You see it week in week out at the highest level IRL.
  • Empyrium7
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

I agree that 1 v 1 finishing from good angles should be effective. But that's a separate arguement to nerfing other effective ways to score. 180 no scopes should be completely ineffective. The OP is talking about first time shots in general which is a very realistic way to score in football. You see it week in week out at the highest level IRL.

I agree with you.
    if you played football IRL or watch a lot of football. it becomes really easy for you to know if it's a good angle to take a first time shots. these kind of shots should be effective.
    but no scope 180 degrees shots should fly to the crowd.

what I hate the most that sometimes I try to settle the ball to take a shot and the shot is ten times worse than taking it first time shot. settling the ball should increase the accuracy of the shot.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro

I agree with you.
    if you played football IRL or watch a lot of football. it becomes really easy for you to know if it's a good angle to take a first time shots. these kind of shots should be effective.

what I hate the most that sometimes I try to settle the ball to take a shot and the shot is ten times worse than taking it first time shot. settling the ball should increase the accuracy of the shot.

Welcome to FIFA 19. Where nothing makes sense.
  • Cornushon

No, it's not. We just need balance and more realistic game. Without teleporting and other BS. If I Control ball, fake defe. Der in tackle walk around him and shoot from Nice angle I shall be rewarded. But, what happen is GK making Insane save, or speaking more correctly the shot is being fired too close to GK. Opponent launches CT and as @Empyrium7 said he scores some random stuff...
  • Cornushon

I agree with you.

Welcome to FIFA 19. Where nothing makes sense.

It's not 19, it's just fifa in general. Idea was great, execution is trash...
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    NONSENSE.

My Aguero and 93 Hazard *regularly* miss tap-ins from within the 6 yard box.

How can first time shots be OP if 93 Hazard puts it wide from inside 6 yard box ball aimed in centre of net ????
  • Cornushon
    NONSENSE.

My Aguero and 93 Hazard *regularly* miss tap-ins from within the 6 yard box.

How can first time shots be OP if 93 Hazard puts it wide from inside 6 yard box ball aimed in centre of net ????

This actually another problems from close in tap ins not going in, but ridiculous edge of the box shots do. I had 3 games lost this time, when I was shooting from the GK box and it hit post and my Opponent started counter after. It is so annoying to see people who have poor understanding of football game thriving in Fifa...
  • Cornushon
    Btw had a game a week ago, the guy aas playing 4321 high pressure, scored quick 2 first timers, after passing around the box and rocket to his ST. Shushhed me.
    He rage quit after 5-2 and I deliberately scored all 5 goals same way...
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    This is a big issue with the game mechanics, the on-rails feel. Same with the el tornado cross and second post cross. They cant get the ball movement right without having to patch it ever single time.