The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Another one bites the dust

Pila4life
311 posts Sunday League Hero
See ya in Fifa 20 unless a significant patch comes out. 2000 skill rating and lose 2-0 to an all bronze 60chem team on Squad battles.. this game is in shambles. It was like playing a team full of ronaldinhos. So stupid.. this game is awful from top to bottom.

Comments

• Bakudu76
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bye
  • Cornushon
    4589 posts National Call-Up
    You have serious condition if taking SB so close to your heart. Jsut relax and only play humans.
  • Gnomenclature
    4881 posts Big Money Move
    Pila4life wrote: »
    See ya in Fifa 20 unless a significant patch comes out. 2000 skill rating and lose 2-0 to an all bronze 60chem team on Squad battles.. this game is in shambles. It was like playing a team full of ronaldinhos. So stupid.. this game is awful from top to bottom.

Sb is harder this week than any other. I actually feel you... I lost to extra time and penalties to a bronze squad on world class - this usually an easy 6-0 win. Even the 95 rated team on amateur was ridiculous....
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up

The difficulty level is dynamic... Even if you chose legendary, it will sometimes send out team on ultimate who no matter (silver, bronze) are all 99 rated...
  • Zambo9
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    Difficult is dynamic, the first game I played in SB this week I’ve beat the special squad on legendary 8-0 ant then barely won on penalties the next match against a low chem team
  • JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something
    SB is a disease which must be eradicated. Playing against the AI this year is coma-inducing.
  • Batman442
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    SB is tough this week, finding it hard all week to be honest and I play every week to elite 1 twice into top 100
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've played with a silly squad for the futswap player tonight. First time ever and hopefully last. How anyone plays that I do not know. I put it on professional at first and beat toty cr7 etc 10-0 so I tried the top level and just about got a 3-2 win over bronzes. That mode is crazy.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Cornushon wrote: »
    You have serious condition if taking SB so close to your heart. Jsut relax and only play humans.

Majority of online players are either sheep or robots.

Maybe 1/20 games you'll meet someone describable as human
  • Pikandel
    1411 posts Play-Off Hero
    If your opponents team had e.g. 60chem, your team plays like 60 chem. Thats Why 100chem teams are easier to play
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Pikandel wrote: »
    If your opponents team had e.g. 60chem, your team plays like 60 chem. Thats Why 100chem teams are easier to play

Wait what ¿¿¿

Is that's what's meant by uses your opponents chemistry .??
  • The only reason to play sb is for swap players, other than that it's an absolute awful mode to play
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    I may give career mode a go... so i can just enjoy a fair game without the ridiculousness. I’m intrigued by seeing how far I can bring a player along.
  • MonTheGers
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yup its a completely horrible mode wouldn't blame anyone that stopped playing it. nothing fun about having all your input read and countered. makes a mockery of the cards even having stats.
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I gave up SB when I couldn't beat teams on pro level. Realized the game was broken and the rewards not enough to make it worth my while
  • Gnomenclature
    4881 posts Big Money Move
    MonTheGers wrote: »
    yup its a completely horrible mode wouldn't blame anyone that stopped playing it. nothing fun about having all your input read and countered. makes a mockery of the cards even having stats.

Gotta love how the ai defenders start sprinting in the direction your passing before the ball leaves your feet...
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I alredy got use to play it .. i know is hard but there is always a way besides evrytime i get my elite 1 rewards i always get a walk out or a 85 to 90 rated card .. i get better reward in sqaud battle than WL and am a gold 2 player ..
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    On the higher difficulties ratings do not matter. I realized that last week when my DDG conceded a first-time finesse shot from beyond the penalty arc by a bronze off-chem Chinese left back with 13 long shots and 11 shot power (after deduction due to poor chem). I watched the replay several times, it looked just like those impossible shots before the finesse nerf. You either just shrug and move on, knowing that you are playing a broken game, or stop playing altogether.
  • dregana08
    3979 posts National Call-Up
    The only reason to play sb is for swap players, other than that it's an absolute awful mode to play

I can't believe people actually play SB. It takes me twice as long to play a SB match cause I have to pause it and do other things, I cannot physically sit there for 20 mins straight and play against AI.
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2019
    Had a free draft token, so decided to play a few games on professional. It played pretty much the same as last year and I had 5 goals by half time in all games and my players passing and dribbling was as it should be.

Any difficulty on squad battles up from Professional to legendary and the gameplay is not enjoyable as the computer parks the bus, has 99 interceptions on all players while my players have -99 passing, dribbling and pace 😑
  • DFC1983
    998 posts Professional
    Why would you return for FIFA 20? If anything it should open your eyes to this rubbish.

It seems clear to me that what happens is that

EA release a new FIFA,
    release updates to make the game worse,
    drive people away,
    bring out slightly updated new FIFA based on the released version of the last one,
    release updates to make the game worse,
    drive people away,
    bring out slightly updated new FIFA based on the released version of the last one

and so on the cycle continues.
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't get it why people feel the need to announce they are not gonna play the game anymore. Just don't play it, I doubt anyone cares if you leave or not.
  • Lkane
    950 posts Professional
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    I don't get it why people feel the need to announce they are not gonna play the game anymore. Just don't play it, I doubt anyone cares if you leave or not.

Told my wife I was quitting for good once. She told me to shut up and I'll be on it again in a week. She was right.

Same will happen here 😂
  • Mc_chigby
    1002 posts Professional
    No idea how anyone loses on SB unless playing Ultimate. AI doesn't use cheap tactics or watch replays. Don't get me wrong playing more than 3 games against the AI is as dull as ditchwater but at least its not frustrating or toxic.
  • Pooter
    3903 posts National Call-Up

Been there and gotten over it. I know the feeling, but hey, I lost 5-0 on Ultimate difficulty

There is a saying, you can't win them all
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get Elite 3 Elite 2 in SB with comfortably, don't take it seriously to get into top100.
    Play in Professional at max, less headache but decent rewards.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    1) Reason SB parks bus is it copies what the userbase does, it is users teams, so all you that play 4231 and complain AI parks the bus, go boil your heads

• lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played a we
    Dis_Play wrote: »
    Get Elite 3 Elite 2 in SB with comfortably, don't take it seriously to get into top100.
    Play in Professional at max, less headache but decent rewards.

Yep, can play the Two easy ones on Pro other Two on Amateur and cruise to elite 2, can just put the controller on the floor after half time for the amateur games, do not even have to bother playing.

Worst one is semi pro, sometimes it can play many times above that level, and rewards are really no better than amateur

• dregana08 wrote: »
    The only reason to play sb is for swap players, other than that it's an absolute awful mode to play

I can't believe people actually play SB. It takes me twice as long to play a SB match cause I have to pause it and do other things, I cannot physically sit there for 20 mins straight and play against AI.

I literally would rather decorate the house than sit and play that, oh wait I got a week off work and the Mrs has got me decorating 😩
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special