Is benzema worth it

I am was thinking of doing the benzema for 5k but I’ll have to use 87 hulk and 89savic and I don’t use them both but I was wondering if he was worth it

Comments

• maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    That's not 5k because 87 and 89 cards have a lot of value in coins.
  • EisenErmin
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    I am was thinking of doing the benzema for 5k but I’ll have to use 87 hulk and 89savic and I don’t use them both but I was wondering if he was worth it

89 Savic is one of the best CDM/CM in the game. He is as close to Gullit as it gets (for anyone that is not Gullit ) :smile:
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Enjoying Benzema so far. He replaced my NIF Suarez, and I think he is better. His heading ability is making a difference to my cross based play.Last day in rivals he has won me a few close gsmes
  • DjR0nny81
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited April 11
    He has been great for me as a CAM with a sniper chem style on, great short passing and vision, long shots for days and with the dribbling boost, seems far faster than his pace stat suggests.
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have played him for two days. Not at CR7 level, but is a decent all-round attacker. Like bale, he is also an aerial threat with hawk or marksman.
  • Stoz
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Toying if to get him currently got griezmann next to mbappe is benzema better?
  • SuperSonicSean
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    No. Just get his RTTF card. At least you can sell it back if you don't like it.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    He's a fun to use and has very few weaknesses. It's too late in the year to worry about holding onto SBC fodder. Just get him and enjoy the game, even in it's current trash state.
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benzema has been the star of my W/L. For some reason he is great when one on one with keeper.
    In those situations where he and the keeper reach the ball at the same time he seems to be able to score, with all my other players it ends in the hands of the keeper