No reason to open packs

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
As title suggests I’ve got no reason to open packs, unless I’m ridiculously lucky with an Icon or a CR7 there is nothing to pack that would upgrade my squad.

I’ve 2 weeks of rewards plus MM’s sat in my club doing nothing and if there’s no promo tomorrow they will sit there even longer.

I want my disappointment now not next week :)

Comments

• Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Nice read...
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Weird flex but ok
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    p3cy7x.gif
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Weird flex but ok

Sorry I thought everyone at this stage of the game would be in the same boat, I don’t see many gold players in teams anymore. I honestly didn’t write this as a brag post, was more trying to point out a promo is needed.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Weird flex but ok

Sorry I thought everyone at this stage of the game would be in the same boat, I don’t see many gold players in teams anymore. I honestly didn’t write this as a brag post, was more trying to point out a promo is needed.

Couple fifa ago you had much less promos... Now its too much
  • shepj6
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Just hang on 'til TOTS in a few weeks (or earlier) then marvel as you pull Dost and Kagawa - that's what I'm doing anyway.
  • HullCity1904
    2446 posts Fans' Favourite
    thats basically where im at

but i had the opposite reasoning

because Cruyff is basically unattainable for me, and because no inform will improve my team, i figured id splash on the UCL premium sbcs...i got Telles the one card i really was hoping for untradable.

i guess TOTS is the last thing
  • Riotiga
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    The 84s and 83s you pack now will worth much more than if you pack them during a promo...just saying.
  • CfcBlue
    Historically EA doesn’t reward people who save packs.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like you beat Fifa. Good job
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

Based on what analysis?
  • CfcBlue
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Based on what analysis?

Me analyzing people’s comments who saved packs and pulled matip ... EA wants money and they don’t like clever pack savers and traders.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Riotiga wrote: »
    The 84s and 83s you pack now will worth much more than if you pack them during a promo...just saying.

That’s a good point.
  • Nodge86
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Based on what analysis?

Me analyzing people’s comments who saved packs and pulled matip ... EA wants money and they don’t like clever pack savers and traders.

Ah, the old opinion method. Well known to be more rigorous than evidence based research.