This just happened.

SkeltonTom
1132 posts Professional
edited April 11
My first Red squad SBC :D

11w7vrp.jpg

However, it’s given me a bit of a problem. How can I fit him into my team? Or build a team around CR7, Luiz and Mbappe?

I also have POTM Rashfoed and 90 Del Piero, and UEL Moments Mata.

Got around 2.5m to build. Any suggestions please?

Been playing 41212(2) in-game, but don’t think I’ll be able to play it with these players now I’ve packed 89 Mbappe :'(

2qvdunq.png
313kw3r.png

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s too many attaching players. Having 5 will make your team unbalanced. Someone needs to be sacrificed
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    It’s too many attaching players. Having 5 will make your team unbalanced. Someone needs to be sacrificed

CR7 is a must. Mbappe surely will play well ST? I don’t mind sacrificing Del Piero or Rashford
  • Craigy21
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    CR7 at Striker, Mbappe RW, maybe Use UCL Douglas Costa LW? Del Piero CAM
    Birthday Mounier for the link to Mbappe
    Then you’d have plenty of coins left for maybe another Icon CM and defenders.
    Can change formation ingame to 4231/4222 perhaps if you wanted to with Mbappe & Ronaldo upfront
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had cr7 linked with Sandro mbappe linked with neymar but he was on 7 chem.
    mbappe is best player on the left in a 4231
    He did nothing for me on the right side
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    Anyone else?
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

CR7 is a must. Mbappe surely will play well ST? I don’t mind sacrificing Del Piero or Rashford

I would ditch Rashford
  • Cornushon wrote: »

I would ditch Rashford

I just ditched Rashford myself, so I would echo this recommendation. He just misses too many sitters and his long-range shooting is very inconsistent.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    Cornushon wrote: »

I would ditch Rashford

I just ditched Rashford myself, so I would echo this recommendation. He just misses too many sitters and his long-range shooting is very inconsistent.

What would be your recommended team then?
  • Maybe this as the set up for full chem:

d4S1wTU.png

And switch to this in game for the 41212:

yfPEsRr.png

You could also do Seedorf as CAM and Costa as CM.
  • fussydutchman
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 11
    And if you don't like Costa you could use RTTF Perisic and switch him in game to CAM or CM, and still be on full chem with the 433. Perisic is significantly cheaper than Costa.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    edited April 11
    Maybe this as the set up for full chem:

d4S1wTU.png

And switch to this in game for the 41212:

yfPEsRr.png

You could also do Seedorf as CAM and Costa as CM.

Yeah I like the look of that mate! How does RTTF Costa play? I could have any Icon LW though couldn’t I?

Luiz is on 7 chem though, but I don’t want to lose De Gea for Alisson :(

Also might have some spare coins to upgrade Valencia too.
  • Iwan1807
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6795486
    I think this is the best for you
  • Oops my bad on Luiz, use the regular 433 instead of the 433(3) and he links to Kante and is on 10 Chem. And yes, you could use any icon LW and switch them to CAM. Like this:

BgUnuTd.png

FRvbqvd.png

• UCL Live Costa is pretty good. He's very quick and has great dribbling, but his finishing is kinda mediocre and he misses some easy shots.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    Iwan1807 wrote: »

I think you could’ve nailed it there mate! Pogba on 7 chem, will it make much difference?
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional

I think you could’ve nailed it there mate! Pogba on 7 chem, will it make much difference?

• Craigy21
    302 posts Sunday League Hero

My experience of 7/8 Chem, I’ve never really noticed much difference to be honest.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4821 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done 3 of these and the best I got was a super sub. 88 Werner, 88 sterling, 91 koulibaly.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    Craigy21 wrote: »

My experience of 7/8 Chem, I’ve never really noticed much difference to be honest.

Okay cool, might go for it then! :D
  • Iwan1807
    326 posts Sunday League Hero

When my team is on full chem I don't matter one or two players on 7/8 chem. 7 chem is min for me and I don't see big difference to 10.