Totally sick of Ibrahimovic

1
spy
483 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why is it that almost every single team I play in rivals brings Inrahimovic off the bench immediately after starting the game. He is so overpowered I am totally sick of it and it makes it a nightmare when you are trying to complete the weekly objectives :'( >:)

Comments

  • EisenErmin
    5421 posts Big Money Move
    Because Ibra is Item level and depending on who you ask only CR7, Icon Ronaldo and Eusebio are better strikers in the game
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    So u think people who did his sbc shouldn't use him lol
  • Gnomenclature
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's funny how people play him off the bench for chem... subs have like 6 chem... better off starting him at 8 chem and saving a sub. Silly.

    Btw, cr7 is better :wink:
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    It's funny how people play him off the bench for chem... subs have like 6 chem... better off starting him at 8 chem and saving a sub. Silly.

    Btw, cr7 is better :wink:

    Subs have 5 chem.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    He's a top 5 ST in the game, icons included. Why wouldn't people use him?

    I'm just glad he's not easily linkable like 2POTM Son was back in the day.
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    subs have 5 or 6 chem? im confused....
  • Gnomenclature
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Johnnydp wrote: »
    subs have 5 or 6 chem? im confused....

    Apparently it's 5. But yeah, they aren't 10... check their stats (chem boosted stats) in game as a starter, then check again when they're a sub.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Subs get 5 chems
  • Gav037
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you can fit him on your team from the start is easily top 5 ST this year and it was extremely cheap for his stats.

    Of course people will use him even from the bench.
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    I did the Bradley, Nani , Vela SBCs so I can have Ibra on 10 chem.
  • CfcBlue
    3580 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve faced him forever and he doesn’t nothing against me. Some fancy moves and hard shots but never wowed me at all. Cr7 and pele are far more effective. But in the right hands I can see how he can cause damage. Full icon teams or teams with enough icons to have him start don’t do so. It’s always cr7.
  • RayS
    25330 posts Player of the Year
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    I’ve faced him forever and he doesn’t nothing against me. Some fancy moves and hard shots but never wowed me at all. Cr7 and pele are far more effective. But in the right hands I can see how he can cause damage. Full icon teams or teams with enough icons to have him start don’t do so. It’s always cr7.

    I would be curious if any T100 players use Ibra.
  • greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like you missed out on his SBC and now you regret :)
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    I’ve faced him forever and he doesn’t nothing against me. Some fancy moves and hard shots but never wowed me at all. Cr7 and pele are far more effective. But in the right hands I can see how he can cause damage. Full icon teams or teams with enough icons to have him start don’t do so. It’s always cr7.

    I would be curious if any T100 players use Ibra.

    Idk about top 100 but after 20 wins in WL I never face him. At that point 99.9% of attacks consist of Cr7, Neymar, and Mbappe. The last attacking position usually has more variation but not Zlatan, at least not as a starter.

    I have seen him brought on after the 2nd half by a lot of Elite players. I rank E3/2 and have him on the bench but dont really use him. He is good but I personally rather bring in someone with pace sonusually stick with Werner.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Because he is Zlatan!
  • Jeyj38
    1215 posts Professional
    greif44 wrote: »
    Sounds like you missed out on his SBC and now you regret :)
    Only surprising thing for me is that so many people did his sbc. 80% of the players must have him lol.
  • greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »
    Sounds like you missed out on his SBC and now you regret :)
    Only surprising thing for me is that so many people did his sbc. 80% of the players must have him lol.

    he was freakin cheap, 2x85 squads or so, maybe one IF
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Strangely it’s one player I don’t struggle against and I always like seeing him in my opponents team.

    He moves like a snail and I find my CBs are always stronger than him. Obvs the biggest threat is his height from corners but at this stage every game includes at least one of Ibra, CR7 or VVD to deal with
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Ibra for my United-Milan themed team.

    Ended up ditching him for another striker because all the n00bs abuse him, thinking they are amazing with every header he scores.....

    This community has made me hate Ibra 😂
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    I struggled against Ibra big time until I completed the PiM Blanc sbc. He has been a revelation in my team.
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought icons so I can have him on 10 chem!

    But at the lower levels of the game which I operate on he doesn't cause an issue, guess that it why bring on with 5/6 chem is a problem.

    But now after last weekend when Bruno Fernandes was outstanding I now only have him on 8 chem as sold Del Piero to make room for him alongside Pizzi
  • gdal73
    67 posts Park Captain
    Ibra also does nothing against me. Of course I play 3atb with Maldini, POTM VVD and CL Ramos. The nightmare for me has been Werner, he always find a way through my defenders....
  • EisenErmin
    5421 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 11
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Strangely it’s one player I don’t struggle against and I always like seeing him in my opponents team.

    He moves like a snail and I find my CBs are always stronger than him. Obvs the biggest threat is his height from corners but at this stage every game includes at least one of Ibra, CR7 or VVD to deal with

    True, but the opponent gets into really corner trouble if you have CR7, Toty Ramos, 87 Meunier, BD Milinkovic-Savic and Prime Blanc on top of Ibrahimovic in the box for corners. No matter where you aim, there are always two of them trying to head the ball in the net... and often they do so :smile:
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    gdal73 wrote: »
    Ibra also does nothing against me. Of course I play 3atb with Maldini, POTM VVD and CL Ramos. The nightmare for me has been Werner, he always find a way through my defenders....

    I've got Werner he's pants with terrible composure
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's funny how people play him off the bench for chem... subs have like 6 chem... better off starting him at 8 chem and saving a sub. Silly.

    Btw, cr7 is better :wink:

    It’s not just ibra’s chem though. The players around him would have less chem aswell

    So say you have

    Martial Jesus Willian
    Gerrard

    Everyone is 10 chem

    Martial ibra Willian

    Gerrard

    Martial and Willian would have less chem even though zlatan has more than he would as a sub
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    As soon as you see the really trash ST in the loading screen of an otherwise stacked team, you know what is coming. Other than his ability to score on corners though he isn't really that much worse to face than any other high end ST.
  • RayS
    25330 posts Player of the Year
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Strangely it’s one player I don’t struggle against and I always like seeing him in my opponents team.

    He moves like a snail and I find my CBs are always stronger than him. Obvs the biggest threat is his height from corners but at this stage every game includes at least one of Ibra, CR7 or VVD to deal with

    Skill, not pace, is the key with Ibra. He's got plenty of pace for me anyhow even without a pace boost. But I've been starting to use target man instructions

    ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif
  • BondJame5Collins
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree. He seems to perform better when people bring him off then bench aswell. Ever since the last patch, he's pretty unstoppable.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    triggers me when i see teams with 3 chem building players before the match starts and then pause straight away and 3 subs come on :D shouldnt do but it really does
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liam W wrote: »
    As soon as you see the really trash ST in the loading screen of an otherwise stacked team, you know what is coming. Other than his ability to score on corners though he isn't really that much worse to face than any other high end ST.

    Clueless if u actually think that n obviously someone who didn't do the sbc
Sign In or Register to comment.