Got Barzagli and Kagawa in the UCL Marquee match ups

JayyThunder
4088 posts National Call-Up
Should I put them into the premium SBC (I would still need to buy an 82 and an 81 rated player)...or craft them I guess.

Or should I sell them?

I really only want like 3 players, 94 Neymar (won't happen), Kimpembe (maybe) or Aurier (maybe)

If I get anyone else they'll most likely be SBC fodder....even if I get like messi or Aguero or anyone like that because I DON'T want to use them because I'd have to completely change my team around.

Comments

• Zambo9
    4908 posts National Call-Up
    Sell them and do countless of UCL upgrades with the money
  • EisenErmin
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Should I put them into the premium SBC (I would still need to buy an 82 and an 81 rated player)...or craft them I guess.

Or should I sell them?

I really only want like 3 players, 94 Neymar (won't happen), Kimpembe (maybe) or Aurier (maybe)

If I get anyone else they'll most likely be SBC fodder....even if I get like messi or Aguero or anyone like that because I DON'T want to use them because I'd have to completely change my team around.

You really answered you own question. Just sell them and buy Kimpembe or Aurier off the market
  • juliuscaesar8
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sell them and buy the one player you actually want....would be different if the Premium Upgrade had tradable items....I got 89 Thiago Silva from he normal upgrade, but he is still useless except for SBC fodder