The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

I have made nearly 2 mil coins profit on UCL Rare 84/85s, now I can't list anyone

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
I keep getting an error on the web app saying cannot list players. Tried refreshing the page, logging in again, etc. I was market banned a few hours ago for buying UCL blues.

Is the fact that I cannot list players just a temporary market ban or is it an early sign that EA are about to wrongly ban my account.

D3z520-X4AAJxDy.jpg:large

Comments

• BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero

• fifaplayerbol
    BGAlum wrote: »

Thanks, this worked, can now sell on the web app fine, no errors.
  • DaveSmith89
    70 posts Park Captain
    Care to share your trading strategy?
  • KRANG00
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero

Literally says it in the title what he did :D
  • DaveSmith89
    70 posts Park Captain
    KRANG00 wrote: »

Many thanks for that astounding observation Einstein but I was hoping for more specifics.
  • KRANG00
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019

Many thanks for that astounding observation Einstein but I was hoping for more specifics.

Buy low sell high

If you need how he made profit on UCL cards in the late few days explaining then i don't think trading is for you
  • Chavez76
    4542 posts National Call-Up
    ... and if anything is made more specific on a forum, it will be unusable within the hour.
  • fifaplayerbol
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    ... and if anything is made more specific on a forum, it will be unusable within the hour.

Just follow what's in the code mate, an SBC mentioning premium UCL players was mentioned in the code the day before. I took a risk (looking at the fact that EA had released an SBC supplying UCL players on the market). When they usually supply cards on the market they are then needed for an SBC.

Invested probably around 2 mil, made just over 2 mil back.

Then invested 5/6 mil in meta cards on Wednesday evening (92 Dybalas, 94 MOTM Suarez, etc), made another 300-400k despite the market not going up much.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    i just sat and sniped partuclar cards. in 20 or so market searches i flipped some 84 CL cards for twice what i purchased them for. ez mooonieess saaarrrhh