I want hotspurs all white UCL kit,Can I have it EA?I can pay extra money!$

Richie827
385 posts Sunday League Hero
Not a spurs fan but that all white kit looks amazing in last night UCL match.
It's a tradition spurs wear all white and Man Utd wears white shorts and socks in UCL.Sadly It's never recognized by EA.
What adding extra kits is so hard?Something modders can do but you can not?
I want to see that kit.We fans(OK some fans) would even pay extra money!
By the way if you really don't know how to add kits in game,I'm thinking to raise a donation that way we'll have modders to help us.

Comments

• Pwalie86
    1193 posts Professional
    elo..i workz fo ea sprouts..i i can give ya a link to duwnlod files to use as totenham hotspuds al whyte kit. aaaalll i need from you is your bank acount details and you send me de monies and they as gud as yours friend, nxt thyme you plays on de feefa 19.1
  • Richie827
    I'm kinda serious.
    Nomatter how much money they spend on opening FUT packs I can double it.
    Btw the newly designed FUT kits, What are those crap? :D No one would wear those.
  • Pwalie86
    1193 posts Professional
    To be honest they should look ahead of every season and see what kits each team is wearing for each competition. So many things we're left waiting for year after year it's unbelievable.
  • Richie827
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    To be honest they should look ahead of every season and see what kits each team is wearing for each competition. So many things we're left waiting for year after year it's unbelievable.

Or they could just simply add those kits.PSG has two alternative Jordan kits in the game right?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richie827 wrote: »

Or they could just simply add those kits.PSG has two alternative Jordan kits in the game right?

Correct, Man Utd wear white shorts and socks in Europe too i've been asking for this as an alternate kit for years.. What do we need? Man Utd official partnership? Premier League license? UEFA license? Oh wait we have all 3...
  • Richie827

Correct, Man Utd wear white shorts and socks in Europe too i've been asking for this as an alternate kit for years.. What do we need? Man Utd official partnership? Premier League license? UEFA license? Oh wait we have all 3...

From EA's perspective,we fans probably are the greedy ones.
    'Just ignore them.Once you fulfill one of their requests,they will ask for another one.Those **** will never let us rest. 'they say.
  • Richie827
    edited April 12

This's why I prefer low budget games,like mount and blade.Open source custom design,most importantly the devs listen to their fans idieas.

First time I saw man utd with white shorts and white socks was in pes 2009.It's been 10 years EA.
    Post edited by Richie827 on
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    Why pay more? Why even make that suggestion? Given most people pay decent money for the game already from a company that has a slogan that if it is in the game it is in the game... it should be in the game?

I am sure figuring out a new kit is easier than say programming timed shooting...

This is why FIFA 19 is a horrible game at the moment. Adding items players were not even thinking about that end up complicating the game, requiring more patches, while ignoring content people would be impressed to see the company include. Not to mention asking for in the game for some time.
  • Richie827
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Why pay more? Why even make that suggestion? Given most people pay decent money for the game already from a company that has a slogan that if it is in the game it is in the game... it should be in the game?

I am sure figuring out a new kit is easier than say programming timed shooting...

This is why FIFA 19 is a horrible game at the moment. Adding items players were not even thinking about that end up complicating the game, requiring more patches, while ignoring content people would be impressed to see the company include. Not to mention asking for in the game for some time.

You are right.I like what you said.That's why I hate EA..We are so abused by them year after year.Man I hate their guts.Only if I have a choice sadly this is the only football game I have.
  • Richie827
    I'm thinking getting a cheap PC version with some decent mods.Fair and square.