How can i trade 0 to a million in a month?

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    If you could just trade from 0 to a million easily, then players would be worth 10x what they are now and a million wouldn’t be worth anything.

You need to be smarter than the average player

It is easy. There are Methods where you don't even have to think about which players to buy and make easily 1-3milion coins a week. There are entire threads in this forum dedicated to this
    The actual one has over 400pages of content and Diskussion.
    But 95% warnt to be spoonfed. No one bothers to google for 5min. Or ask.

35480317cz.jpg

1 to 3 mill a week and you don't even have PIM Dinho and PIM Vieira? Or, at the very least, a better RCB?

Both are way to overpriced. Rcb is there for green link for DDG. I am to neurotic to play anyone on less than 10chem.
    Id rather buy gullit for a more reasonable price.
    Would you pay 8million coins for a 92 rated vieira? When there is a prime gullit ?
    Or 7million for Pim dinho when you can have Toty neymar for 4milion coins ?? I can and i will not do it untill their Price is reasonable.

I'd pay 8 mill for PIM Vieira if I had 67 million, which you shouldn't be too far off.
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    I really need to get started on trading. I have loads of free time to spend on it, and i am on fifa loads so there is little excuse really. Sadly i am making this realisation at a time where i have no starting balance at all (100k or so) which is a bit of a downer..........

There just seems so many different ways. Some good stuff above, then there is this mad german thing?? The cool youtube Nick dude is talking trading in terms way above the paygrade of entry level chumps like me sadly :(

Just try out a bunch of methods and find what works best for you.

100k is a good starting point for learning to trade so don't let that bother you.

Nobody is perfect when it comes to trading, everybody makes both good and bad investments, so don't get disheartened when you make a loss because we've all been there.

People just want the quick 100k profit and think that 1-2k profit is not that much so they don't bother, but when you do a bunch of these cards it all adds up.

I started with 80k and made 1.6m first month albeit it took me an hour or so a day so that's around 30-40 hours which looking back I'd get better return if I just clicked the link in the description and put those hours towards something else that brings me income
  • Salvatori
    987 posts Professional
    Hibee wrote: »
    I really need to get started on trading. I have loads of free time to spend on it, and i am on fifa loads so there is little excuse really. Sadly i am making this realisation at a time where i have no starting balance at all (100k or so) which is a bit of a downer..........

There just seems so many different ways. Some good stuff above, then there is this mad german thing?? The cool youtube Nick dude is talking trading in terms way above the paygrade of entry level chumps like me sadly :(

100k is way more than enough to fill your transfer pile. Just do that and list every hour. The NIF trading method works for the duration of the game due to SBC's.

Alright cheers man (advice from a hibbee to a profile named after a hearts player btw....... what a gent!)

How do you pick which NIF to use and how do you pick what price to list at? I saw go through the SBC solutions, but there are litterally thousands?

No problem man. Didnt make the connection there lol. He was a good player, was sad to hear he passed away.

Just think about what leagues, positions and nations can be used in SBCs (e.g. Spanish RM from La Liga will sell easily). Profit is upto you, but If I buy a non rare for 500 I like to sell for about 1.3k.

Once you have a few more 100ks you can invest in 84s, 85s, IFs etc, when they are at a decent price to buy. Just always try to have your full transfer list full.

Alright cheers. I have a shedload of Non rare golds sat in the club which i will likely never use (done the league SBC's somewhat to death) so i guess i can start by using them. Selling a non rare for 1.3k i did not think was possible, just goes to show i have never tried.

Is it best to always mass bid rather than go with BIN? I always find the former frustrating as hell! but obviously it has the potential to be the key to profit.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Some people think far too much when investing or trading. Use supply and demand as your foundation, find a niche. The rest comes down to patience.

Avoid any specific strategies on YouTube, reddit or forums as they are too popular thus less profitable.
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something

100k is way more than enough to fill your transfer pile. Just do that and list every hour. The NIF trading method works for the duration of the game due to SBC's.

Alright cheers man (advice from a hibbee to a profile named after a hearts player btw....... what a gent!)

How do you pick which NIF to use and how do you pick what price to list at? I saw go through the SBC solutions, but there are litterally thousands?

No problem man. Didnt make the connection there lol. He was a good player, was sad to hear he passed away.

Just think about what leagues, positions and nations can be used in SBCs (e.g. Spanish RM from La Liga will sell easily). Profit is upto you, but If I buy a non rare for 500 I like to sell for about 1.3k.

Once you have a few more 100ks you can invest in 84s, 85s, IFs etc, when they are at a decent price to buy. Just always try to have your full transfer list full.

Alright cheers. I have a shedload of Non rare golds sat in the club which i will likely never use (done the league SBC's somewhat to death) so i guess i can start by using them. Selling a non rare for 1.3k i did not think was possible, just goes to show i have never tried.

Is it best to always mass bid rather than go with BIN? I always find the former frustrating as hell! but obviously it has the potential to be the key to profit.

Some sell and some don't. The more you list the more you will know what sells.

I always mass bid. The right time of day is pretty key here as well. Just now is a decent time for example due to work / school.
  • Salvatori
    987 posts Professional
    Did my first days pretty high frequency but low value trading. About 30k up, and it should be 50k but for 2 absolute howlers i made (technically the same one twice!!)

Before now, basically everytime i use the transfer market i am trying to BIN at the lowest price, which means being fast on the trigger when one gets listed below BIN. So i search, then its a quick few clicks to BIN and confirm.......

TWICE today whilst trying to bid on cards for 300 coints, which had a BIN of 10k, i managed to let muscle memory take over and paid 10k for chump cards :D utterly amazing and entirely my own fault.

As well as the 20k up i am about 10k invested in stuff for Friday objectives.

I also have about 5 IF's which are not quite discard but are 80 - 82 rated, I had been holding onto them for a potential SBC that needs them, but i am highly unlikely to do any Icon ones soon so probably should just punt those.

I am guessing the best time to sell IF's is any time other than a Thurs........
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Just made easy 200k in one night from UCL cards - just keep your eyes on the forum and make your best judgements on price. DO NOT DEPEND ON ANYONE ELSE. This rule applies whether it’s a stock investment or a video game investment.