❤️❤️❤️❤️ this game - one sided connections

FatZed
1004 posts Professional
Every single game tonight, cannot ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move. The most one sided connections I have experienced. The whole game is off my end, absolute joke!

As Krasi would say its out of sync. Legit embarrassment this POS game

Comments

• Salvatori
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Almost as embarresing as admitting to watching Krasi tbf B)

But yeah, its rubbish today, i am getting loads of random slow down / speed up nonsense as well
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    You just need to buy some cheap and safe coins, that will solve it :lol:
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Salvatori wrote: »

But yeah, its rubbish today, i am getting loads of random slow down / speed up nonsense as well

I don't actually watch him, just see a few clips for a laugh. Cant stand 99% of the you tube brigade or so called pros.

Just quit out another, think I have had 1 draw tonight. Words cant even explain how bad it is. Wasted half of Blancs loan. Cant even get a win to gain Colombian goals. Down from Div 1 to 2. Nothing to do with opponents, legit got no AI atm, slow players, no runs, every tackle and player no matter my input is too slow or delayed, always just enough..poor touches, cant finish button delay..list goes on - opponents seem fine though especially those rare gold icon teams....all that forbidden ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is so obvious let alone on super one sided connections. Worst its been for me, usually coincides with me putting together my best team :/
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    You just need to buy some cheap and safe coins, that will solve it :lol:

Smoshhh the like
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Salvatori wrote: »

What do you mean, he is comedy gold!!!!
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Krasi got this video hes been reposting since fifa 12 where he changes the title and tell you to get rid of input delay by plugging in your ps4 controller hahahaha
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    I think I fixed mine, been good since I bought a different router on Friday.
    If u have fibre connection and a Router with SRA as a setting Enable it.
    The Router I bought is an archer vr600 around £35 second hand.
    But even though its wired for some reason it doesnt always connect to xbox live and I have to clear mac address on xbox.

Ive had sluggish out of sync gameplay for years.

I was messing about alot with the router but I do think its SRA enabled thats made the difference.

Connection speed and all tests are the same as before, even offline is alot better.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    NornIron wrote: »
    But even though its wired for some reason it doesnt always connect to xbox live and I have to clear mac address on xbox.

I was messing about alot with the router but I do think its SRA enabled thats made the difference.

Connection speed and all tests are the same as before, even offline is alot better.

What is the full service name SRA stands for i would like to do some more research on it
  • hello i got a weird problem. since i got my new internet (50 mbit download / 12 mbit upload ping 15-25) players feel deadly slow ingame. the game is nearly unplayable. a ronaldinho e.g. feels like a 55 player in turning and stuff like that. does anyone know whats wrong/what could help me?

thanks so much
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    Str8hii wrote: »

What is the full service name SRA stands for i would like to do some more research on it

Im not sure maybe someone else will, I was just messing with the router and enabled it and it seems to have worked.
    Im not sure if only certain connections can use it but.

Seamless Rate Adaptation - SRA

Found this.

''Seamless Rate Adaptation (SRA)
    SRA allows modems to make seamless data transfer rate changes to avoid dropping a connection. Modems are affected by cross talk from adjacent lines, as well as by other interference such as temperature changes and radio signals. Any interference on the connection can cause a modem to retrain on another connection and drop the existing connection. SRA makes dynamic data transfer rate changes to accommodate temporary noise conditions on the line thus preventing dropped connections''

But my connection before was great no drops in speed or ping, everything but fifa worked fine every test I done was perfect.
  • xCDHx
    955 posts Professional
    Get Michael ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in your team and you’ll be good to go
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Str8hii wrote: »

Im not sure maybe someone else will, I was just messing with the router and enabled it and it seems to have worked.
    Im not sure if only certain connections can use it but.

Seamless Rate Adaptation - SRA

Found this.

''Seamless Rate Adaptation (SRA)
    SRA allows modems to make seamless data transfer rate changes to avoid dropping a connection. Modems are affected by cross talk from adjacent lines, as well as by other interference such as temperature changes and radio signals. Any interference on the connection can cause a modem to retrain on another connection and drop the existing connection. SRA makes dynamic data transfer rate changes to accommodate temporary noise conditions on the line thus preventing dropped connections''

But my connection before was great no drops in speed or ping, everything but fifa worked fine every test I done was perfect.

Seems like its option for dsl and adsl i am on cable
  • Royalwhite
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    What so embarrassing in watching Krasi ???