Ramsey Card ?

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
I currently start 442 (cm's kante /pogba) most time switch to 4231 cm's go to cdm.
im thinking of doing Ramsey and selling Kante -
Would Ramsey be an upgrade to kante either at cm or cdm?
My thinking is with a shadow Ramsey looks good defensively but has the passing and shooting that kante lacks......

My current team is
De Gea Dumfries, VVD 2nd IF, Gomez SBC, Alonso Europa, Figo Moments, Pogs , Kante, Prime Nedved, Villa F/B, Prime Butra

Thanks

Comments

• ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Totally different players.

With Ramsey work rates (H/H) you'll have a player who contributes as much in attack as he does in defense, aggressively joining the attack and attacking spaces and vice versa in defense. He's a box to box midfielder.

The problem is he has low aggression, strength, jumping and heading accuracy. You can boost his defensive stats with Anchor or Shadow but you could do the same to Kante and make Kante a defensive beast.

Kante will typically stay back and run like a lunatic to get the ball back, you won't get that with Ramsey.

• Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    ASX wrote: »
    Totally different players.

With Ramsey work rates (H/H) you'll have a player who contributes as much in attack as he does in defense, aggressively joining the attack and attacking spaces and vice versa in defense. He's a box to box midfielder.

The problem is he has low aggression, strength, jumping and heading accuracy. You can boost his defensive stats with Anchor or Shadow but you could do the same to Kante and make Kante a defensive beast.

Kante will typically stay back and run like a lunatic to get the ball back, you won't get that with Ramsey.

thanks for the response mate, i was thinking along the same lines so prob best i keep the midfield 2 i have. thing is at mo kante intercepts everything and pogba wins the balls in the air and has the strength so changing that would prob be a [email protected] idea lol. thanks for response