[XB1 issue] - EA Access Trial Expired / Don't own FIFA 19

Comments

• Arron xox
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    How are we going to know if they keep closing all these threads

by reading this stickied thread about the subject.....

jesus is it that hard to understand

@Azof you are a brave man to reply to that
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    I just like how somehow it's the only day people can do this weekly challenge and it goes down dramatically.... like EA/Microsoft are some secret wizards

I don't get how that's funny.

You might not but I'm laughing at everyone who is losing there mind over this

Says more about you than them

I dont care what it says about me. I'm not here losing my self over a game not working. Just happy laughing at the ones that are

Why are you even here then? Clearly this issue is not effecting you so go back to GD and mingle with the other tools there...you tool...

I'm switching between both. Plus here I can see when it does get back up and running right. Sorry if that offends you

You're on a forum for a video game, so obviously we are all here because we are in some way shape or form addicted to it...whether you chose to deny that or not. What's the point of making fun of and laughing at people who are unable to play a game that they spend so much money on?

I play the game my self I just dont chose to complain about not able to get on and complete something. But obviously with you not being able to get on to do the challenge taken offence to what I said... but keep blaming EA if it makes you feel better

It's not just the challenge, I literally cant even turn the damn game on lol...

Try another game join me on pubg lol 😂

I actually went over to division lol

I played beta briefly I wasnt overall impressed with the gameplay on it but the graphics looked good

It's an ok game, kinda overwhelming tbh but nice when you play with friends
  • Arron xox
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    I just like how somehow it's the only day people can do this weekly challenge and it goes down dramatically.... like EA/Microsoft are some secret wizards

I don't get how that's funny.

You might not but I'm laughing at everyone who is losing there mind over this

Says more about you than them

I dont care what it says about me. I'm not here losing my self over a game not working. Just happy laughing at the ones that are

Why are you even here then? Clearly this issue is not effecting you so go back to GD and mingle with the other tools there...you tool...

I'm switching between both. Plus here I can see when it does get back up and running right. Sorry if that offends you

You're on a forum for a video game, so obviously we are all here because we are in some way shape or form addicted to it...whether you chose to deny that or not. What's the point of making fun of and laughing at people who are unable to play a game that they spend so much money on?

I play the game my self I just dont chose to complain about not able to get on and complete something. But obviously with you not being able to get on to do the challenge taken offence to what I said... but keep blaming EA if it makes you feel better

It's not just the challenge, I literally cant even turn the damn game on lol...

Try another game join me on pubg lol 😂

I actually went over to division lol

I played beta briefly I wasnt overall impressed with the gameplay on it but the graphics looked good

It's an ok game, kinda overwhelming tbh but nice when you play with friends

Yea that's why I like pubg it's just something to relax after stressful few hours on fifa.
  • Jonboyparker
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    I should have bought the standard edition :disappointed:
    Those weekly packs were so useless

Bought for the early access more than anything
  • Hicksy2011
    12594 posts Has That Special Something
    Watch us not get compensation for this when people got a free icon because of an incorrect picture
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Holy hell.. I just arrived home and have this problem. Says i only have 15 min left in my trial so i tried to do the unlimited time thing people did on early acess and guess what? It does not work. So now i cant play FIFA.

They better give us Pele SBC after this.
  • Losing div. rivals points and a shot at the weekly as today is the only day I have extra free time this week. Yay
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 9
    Guys its almost mid april and you still care about not getting on this pos game...
  • WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Guys its almost mid april and you still care about not getting on this pos game...

And you’re on the forums now why?
  • Hicksy2011
    Given that I’m still waiting for my items back from the Sancho SBC I’m not holding out much hope
  • Tempted to request a refund through Xbox Support and see how that goes.
  • Pietu
    1427 posts Professional
    Tempted to request a refund through Xbox Support and see how that goes.

Do it and let me know how it goes :)
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    I only want to jump on to complete the futswap objective. A nice gesture would be to give all those effected the objective rewards for the week. At the end of the day we did pay for the premium editions so should be looked after, especially since the compensation offered on some of the sbcs this year.
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    if this messes up my 14 fut swap players i don't know what to say
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    SuperRob wrote: »
    I only want to jump on to complete the futswap objective. A nice gesture would be to give all those effected the objective rewards for the week. At the end of the day we did pay for the premium editions so should be looked after, especially since the compensation offered on some of the sbcs this year.

agree
  • Crossland
    7116 posts Big Money Move

Yea that won't happen !
  • Hkphooey
    61 posts Park Captain
    Yes same here need to complete fut rivals to rank up... Let's face it EA don't give a crap
  • DougInskip
    6259 posts League Winner
    burken wrote: »
    if this messes up my 14 fut swap players i don't know what to say

It will. Surely they will extend?
  • WildaF3niX
    edited April 9
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Just to have a laugh

Btw microsoft is doing you a favour of not playing this game.
  • Hicksy2011
    burken wrote: »

agree

Third this, busy week at work and im 90% there on the objectives, was planning on finishing tonight
  • Hkphooey
    61 posts Park Captain

Just to have a laugh

Go take a wizz and look down... You will get a big laugh
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Apparently the engineers have identified the issue....after 14 hours
  • Azof
    16064 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »

Rome wasnt built in a day
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something

Source?
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move

Neither was the Xbox bootloader it seems
  • WildaF3niX
    Hkphooey wrote: »

Just to have a laugh

You must be fun at parties. Should i bring you tissues, cause fifa aint working?
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class

Just to have a laugh

You must be fun at parties. Should i bring you tissues, cause fifa aint working?

You know some people actually enjoy the game?
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    Well I have completed Mortal Kombat 10s story mode today rather then plying Fifa. Suppose that’s a bonus guess I won’t be getting the weekly. Nor the icon now tho, might just give up on Fifa until tots
  • Hkphooey
    61 posts Park Captain

Just to have a laugh

No you will need the tissues lad when you tugging away all night... Virgin

Sad, go on spam that microsoft site for updates lad.

Pmsl you wet skin
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional

Yes they have identified the issue is with starting fifa 😂