Do you used timed finishing?

Jfo88
22596 posts Club Captain
Are you still using this new feature?

Do you used timed finishing? 129 votes

Yes
24%
EddieFicioha032742PrestoRichardSercsAndy99TradeZbhafc1901Xtrem3 PoptartsTjahrAnythingadam142o ShifTyZz oXx_iou_cheesecake_xXSkywalker XVIIsturges12345Joestoe'96dc2TheDreamerFinesse_4daysJuliantbXMisterJV 32 votes
No
53%
NenMikeCampinoRealMOllemanDiggyLeonidasJBReusPikachuShaanxzBoysie91TheBaldyBuddhaTomGenever14Cadey 5DjR0nny81Glass0nionPCrazy Creaky JrxFATALXxRichiexRichxX 69 votes
Still on but don’t use it
21%
JJORANGEeffect05Alex02CandyRatJfo88RBailssShakey JakeyChubbsRascalinHere7libertaoDavistoHibeeB16LadJaggy SnakeArgie8MasscheranokanyeezeyWonderMousenightscrawlerGoonerJoe88 28 votes

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    Nothing like scoring a green timed screamer from outside the box
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1174 posts Professional
    Yes
    I use it pretty often.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Nah with how delayed this game is have the time it's not worth it for me
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    No
    I didn't for the for first few months until I got tired of getting beat by it so I leaned it. Was very good at it but as soon as they nerfed it I turned it off.

• hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    No
    Does it still work? I thought it was needed.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19896 posts World Class
    It's hardly used against me now as well
  • BrentfordFC
    11455 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Power shot into bottom corners.
  • libertao
    965 posts Professional
    I should use it more, but I don't. I also get those annoying red shots when trying to win a loose ball in the box.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    No
    libertao wrote: »
    I should use it more, but I don't. I also get those annoying red shots when trying to win a loose ball in the box.

That's the exact reason I've turned it off
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Used it before the finesse patch. Now i dont. Its too big of a risk to use it inside the box if you time it red you will miss.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    No
    It's awful.
    Didn't like it at the start, still don't.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    It's awful.
    Didn't like it at the start, still don't.
    This ^
  • EddieFicio
    20975 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Of course
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Banging green ones without aiming is the new meta.
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    Used to use it a lot but hardly ever bother now
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Smashing a powered shot without aiming with high finishing players seems to do the trick
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Although you can still miss sitters, it feels like in certain scenarios you have to use them. Otherwise you’ve got no chance of scoring.
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Ridiculous feature along with keeper movement remove these failed additions along with broken penalties revert them to the old way too
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Haven't used it once.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 9
    Yes
    Yes, it increases your chances of scoring from 30 yards or something, haven't scored from this distance otherwise. Sometimes use it for finesse, but I dont like the feature at all.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    No
    Not even done the “score a timed finesse” objective on X Box... switched it off during demo and never once put it back on.
  • Joestoe
    4267 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Yes, but I should use it a lot more. I'm horrible at timing headers and stuff. But 30-yard screamers with Matthaus are so effective.
  • RealM
    5149 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Since I started playing last weekend I forgot about it. Need to get in the habit of using it again though.
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    I don't like the feature but I've used it since I learnt how to do it. Like people have said it does allow you to score goals from further out that you wouldn't normally. Pogba is incredible with timed finishing.

For some reason the closer you get to the goal the less effective it is I find. Inside the box sometimes I just don't bother using it.
  • Joestoe
    4267 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Currieman wrote: »
    I don't like the feature but I've used it since I learnt how to do it. Like people have said it does allow you to score goals from further out that you wouldn't normally. Pogba is incredible with timed finishing.

For some reason the closer you get to the goal the less effective it is I find. Inside the box sometimes I just don't bother using it.

Same, except for a low driven.
  • WFCBagnall
    69065 posts Moderator
    No
    Never have, never will.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No
    Low driven is all you need.
  • Campino
    26781 posts Player of the Year
    No
    Low driven is all you need.

Still can’t do that
  • Shaanxz
    20098 posts Club Captain
    No
    I really should use it, against the good players they always smash it near post with timed finishing outside the box and with headers as weññ
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Scoring seems so much easier now than when I last played the game. So cba :)