Optimus Prime Icon

Hey Guys, I'd like to do one Icon in next 2 months, it will be done slowly. I want an Icon at end of the May, I will save money and it should be OK. And there is a question - which Icon should I do? Maybe prices will be lower than now - it have to be Middlefielder or Attacker, but not on the wing. Which one do you prefer the most? It must have max. 11 objectives, but 10 is much better. I just want get fun from this card, I did Nesta 92 something about 2 months ago, and I already know, that attacking Icon will bring me more fun. I wanna know that elite feeling of having that good card, other than TOTS.

Comments

• keronc
    1070 posts Professional
    edited April 8
    What is your playing style? Do you play a quick counter attacking style or a more patient buildup play?
  • Counter and trough passes
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Target Cruyff, Gullit, Ronaldo etc.
  • keronc
    1070 posts Professional
    edited April 9
    Cruyff is amazing for that playing style but more than the 11 objectives. Hernandez is also very good (not as good as Cruyff) and less than half the price of Cruyff. Roberto Baggio is also very good and 11 objectives.

I currently use Baggio and will be doing Hernandez this week. Used Hernandez and Cruyff loans this weekend and they were really good.
    Post edited by keronc on
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Counter and trough passes

Where is dislike button...
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    there are only one optimus prime card, moments ruud gullit. but you will need probably one kidney to finish it.
  • Big ty <3
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for Deco, very cheap, and excellent card.
    But wait for now, the price is high, wait for the prices to come down a bit.
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dis_Play wrote: »
    Go for Deco, very cheap, and excellent card.
    But wait for now, the price is high, wait for the prices to come down a bit.

deco... he is look to be bumblbee, not optimus prime. only ruud gullit.
  • Springveldt
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    Counter and trough passes
    :joy: