Have you sold up for TOTS?

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
I did on Saturday . Going to play with my untradeables until all cards in pack Like last year)

Comments

• GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    all cards in pack? :|
  • Cornushon
    all cards in pack? :|

They had all nice stuff in packs for Futties.
  • L0ngline
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My hole team besides CR7 is untradable. And I bought him back in the day where he was like 2,2+ mil on ps4.
    There's no point in selling him now, I will definitely keep him for the rest of the game's cycle.
  • Cornushon
    L0ngline wrote: »
    My hole team besides CR7 is untradable. And I bought him back in the day where he was like 2,2+ mil on ps4.
    There's no point in selling him now, I will definitely keep him for the rest of the game's cycle.

Exactly why I didn't spend too much on untradeables this year.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    my team currently costs about 14m and im not even bothered selling up...
  • nextqprmanager
    3366 posts National Call-Up
    thing is isnt this like a month away?
  • Cornushon
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    my team currently costs about 14m and im not even bothered selling up...

I would not have been as well) mine only Like 5 mils. That's why I did now, because they definitely drop to 3.5 regio.
  • Cornushon
    thing is isnt this like a month away?

Yep. But I cba with WL much. And for casual gaming my untradeables are good enough
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    i only have nif neymar(packed), nif messi(packed) and ffs mendy as expensive tradeables left in the club, would you guys sell them?
  • L0ngline
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kcichris wrote: »
    i only have nif neymar(packed), nif messi(packed) and ffs mendy as expensive tradeables left in the club, would you guys sell them?

deffo
    those are exactly the type of cards that crash hard
  • KRANG00
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    I understand why people do this at the start of the game but whats the point in keep playing with a much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team than you can afford this late in the game?
    You're just coming up against mega teams these days and you'll have a load of coins for a point in the game where it's on it's way out :D
  • joehuk
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    Have 500k and full untradable icon / sbc team.

Will keep saving now to see if any players take my fancy or grauateed tots sbcs I got luis Suarez last year who was incredible.

Miss my team from last year

R96, TOTS SUAREZ
    TOTS MESSI
    93 GULLIT, TOTS GORETZKA, 91 PATRICK.V
    R.CARLOS, 94 MALDINI, 91 BLANC, TOTS KIMMICH
    Normal De gea :joy:

• Pattebennekou
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    I currently have 2,5m sitting and waiting for TOTS. Will probably sell a few more players within the next few weeks, but still keep my 2 main teams. I enjoy them too much to sell them up now, but I might change my mind later on...
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots is still 2 months away. No point in selling the team when the game is dead by that time. I rather enjoy the time I have left
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    No i just want to play the game with squad which i enjoy,im not going to play with loosers just to make some coins ,anyway we are on the end of the game
  • DasPonyboy
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    Tots is still 2 months away. No point in selling the team when the game is dead by that time. I rather enjoy the time I have left
    Tots is not 2 months away, could be here in 4 weeks. I know last year they were earlier bc of WC mode but with how fast they brought out high rated cards this cycle(except Icon SBCs lol) I could see them doing it at the same time.
  • Cornushon
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    I understand why people do this at the start of the game but whats the point in keep playing with a much **** team than you can afford this late in the game?
    You're just coming up against mega teams these days and you'll have a load of coins for a point in the game where it's on it's way out :D

I Jsut did because my untradeables still allows me to get gold 3 in WL if I'm bothered to play. Tots is coming soon so i can get couple nice cards even overpaying for them, and then, eventually I buy the rest of a team with the remaining coins which will be more than if I don't sell now.
    I'm not playing more than 10-15 games a week so for me it is irrelevant how good my team is.
  • Cornushon
    edited April 2019
    Wrong picture. Ignore
  • Cornushon
    edited April 2019
    Wrong post.
  • Cornushon
    I absolutely disagree with people who believe game is dead after tots. For me every year, 5th e best times are always FROM JULY until September. When yoy have all possible cards in the game. And your squad is the best possible.
    I just love playing this game with cards I enjoy.
  • Cornushon
    joehuk wrote: »
    Have 500k and full untradable icon / sbc team.

Will keep saving now to see if any players take my fancy or grauateed tots sbcs I got luis Suarez last year who was incredible.

Miss my team from last year

R96, TOTS SUAREZ
    TOTS MESSI
    93 GULLIT, TOTS GORETZKA, 91 PATRICK.V
    R.CARLOS, 94 MALDINI, 91 BLANC, TOTS KIMMICH
    Normal De gea :joy:

I ahd full bundes liga and icons tea.. Plus Neymar and best Cavani. Omg. It was Incredible squad. Missing it immensely, how game can be Dead when you have such team...
  • Pattebennekou
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    With EFL POTYs coming out with weekly objectives this friday, I can only imagine that TOTS is close
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I absolutely disagree with people who believe game is dead after tots. For me every year, 5th e best times are always FROM JULY until September. When yoy have all possible cards in the game. And your squad is the best possible.
    I just love playing this game with cards I enjoy.

That’s when summer starts and all the kids jump on FUT.... so business is pretty much booming for EA
  • Cornushon
    With EFL POTYs coming out with weekly objectives this friday, I can only imagine that TOTS is close

This, I Jsut want to avoid disappointment of the past when I saw market plummeted and I was stuck with lower coin Balance.
    CbA trading anymore so I Jsut sit on coins unless right moment to buy.
  • Cornushon
    Sold most of my team. Only few 100k in TL left. So by tots should have 5mil. Need at least 5 positions to improve.
    Screenshot-20190410-081509.jpg
  • Cornushon
    Have to say Pépé reina is atrocious GK lol.
    But I enjoy my games still. Even though loosing more now. But it's almost entirely on my GK. When opponent get chance he normally score.. Even though opponent's normally have less chances.
    But no pressure on me, cause I don't care if a win or loose. Just enjoying fifa atm.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Can't really be bothered with any of that.

A month of playing time is quite valuable. When TOTS comes it'll be May, the summer will be upon us, I'll be going on holiday, I'll be outdoors more and I'll play even less Fifa than I do now.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Over a month away until TOTS and you’re selling up now - FFS :joy::joy::joy:
  • Nervous_Nick
    6286 posts Big Money Move
    I sold....17 mil. liquid and waiting for tots and Ruud. I managed to avoid expensive SBCs this year (apart from POTM but those coins were very well spent!). I'm using an untradable team but I must resist a few weeks to buy a mega team next month.
    Yesterday in draft I had Toty CR7, PIM Gullit, Toty Ney and PIM ADP... :D...not far from the team I have in mind
  • lastfifa
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not bothering with selling as my team is pretty much done for the rest of fut 19.

Have all league sbc's ready, 1M and 8,3k players in the club for tots.