Number7rocky

2โ€บ

Comments

• Lkane
    929 posts Professional
    Using attribute cards in the WL. Deserve to be banned

2 Plus 10 dribbling cards on an important game that was sitting in my club, literally the only game I used em ban me lool ๐Ÿ˜‚

TBF I was fuming when I saw them... more because i didn't think to do the same. If it's allowed, i'm not above using them... but it's a good thing to slam if your opponent uses them. In @number7rocky defence, they were silver dribbling cards (they were on Ronaldo and FB Ibra so I saw when they inevitably scored!
    Lkane wrote: ยป
    Focus on the game lol

Mate I play most of my games with a 1 year old on my lap, making a quick post on the forums is easy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thought I was the only one who did this! Normally followed by a message saying how terrible I am at the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ clearly not as good at multi tasking.

Sometimes I only have her on my lap for a few mins at a time, it's definitely a distraction though, especially when she grabs the controller! I once had her do this when I was through on goal (pretty much open net) and she happened to press 'X' and passed to a guy who was offside! Guy most of thought I was trying to score the ultimate sweat goal haha.

I tried giving my son a spare controller not turned on but hes now realised it doesn't do anything and wants mine again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Delboy13710
    4814 posts National Call-Up

2 Plus 10 dribbling cards on an important game that was sitting in my club, literally the only game I used em ban me lool ๐Ÿ˜‚

TBF I was fuming when I saw them... more because i didn't think to do the same. If it's allowed, i'm not above using them... but it's a good thing to slam if your opponent uses them. In @number7rocky defence, they were silver dribbling cards (they were on Ronaldo and FB Ibra so I saw when they inevitably scored!
    Focus on the game lol

Mate I play most of my games with a 1 year old on my lap, making a quick post on the forums is easy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thought I was the only one who did this! Normally followed by a message saying how terrible I am at the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ clearly not as good at multi tasking.

Sometimes I only have her on my lap for a few mins at a time, it's definitely a distraction though, especially when she grabs the controller! I once had her do this when I was through on goal (pretty much open net) and she happened to press 'X' and passed to a guy who was offside! Guy most of thought I was trying to score the ultimate sweat goal haha.

I tried giving my son a spare controller not turned on but hes now realised it doesn't do anything and wants mine again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Playing with kids is the worst ๐Ÿ™ƒ

On top of the bs that happens in the game you have to deal with distractions behind the scenes.

I swear my kids have cost me so many games !
  • dregana08
    3887 posts National Call-Up

Focus on the game lol

Playing with kids is the worst ๐Ÿ™ƒ

On top of the bs that happens in the game you have to deal with distractions behind the scenes.

I swear my kids have cost me so many games !

Hah - I say that to everyone... kids are a massive inconvenience - affect my Fifa and golf schedule. I do love them though so i'll forgive them.

Focus on the game lol

I've tried that but when they press the PS button it turns on and the PS home screen pops up.