Can't win a game in Rivals Div 4 but don't lose in Div 5 Help

fred1266
1291 posts Professional
This is my third stint in Div 4 and still can't win a game until am relegated back to div 5

first i thought i wasn't good enough but each an every time my time seems to play worse, miss sitters nothing goes right unlike when am in Div 5

so anyway to improve or do i just have to accept am not good enough for div 4

Comments

• lucas
    4933 posts Big Money Move
    Promote to div 4 before new week, relegate, stack points and repeat for good div 4 rewards
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    i basically my end game team so rewards really not that important to me just curious if am just not good
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Div 5 is probably just your level mate.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    You’re psychologically already scared when in d4
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    Div 5 is probably just your level mate.

ok

but if it my level woudn't i just stay there instead of being promoted 3 times in a row
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    Royboy wrote: »
    You’re psychologically already scared when in d4

so any suggestions
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was in div 5. After EA changed points I was pushed to div 3. In the previous week I had no problem to win 50% of my games to stay there. But this week is awful. I have played over 10 games today. No a single win. All lost or drawn. No matter what I do. Opponents play constant pressure, my players can't deal with that. Juan Mata with no stamina in 70 minute is as fast as my RTTF Aurier. Half of the opponents stealing a ball from my players like AI in SB on legendary. I went from almost 1600 point to 1396 in one day. Already relegated to div 4. I don't know what is going on but I'm done. F... this. Will try to get one win with Columbian scorer during the week. I hate Divisions.
  • Phuong
    74 posts Park Captain
    Honestly just take it one game at a time mate. Like one of the poster above noted, don't mentally psych yourself out because you're In a new division. The skill level between 4 and 5 isn't notable in my opinion or if there is at all is minimal . Just keep pushing mate you'll be fine. BTW, what are the score lines of your games in div 4?
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    Phuong wrote: »
    Honestly just take it one game at a time mate. Like one of the poster above noted, don't mentally psych yourself out because you're In a new division. The skill level between 4 and 5 isn't notable in my opinion or if there is at all is minimal . Just keep pushing mate you'll be fine. BTW, what are the score lines of your games in div 4?

usually by 1 goal the last time around max 2