8-2 to 9-11

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can someone explain this? Every week there is an article like this. This week it's my turn to experience all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA can throw at you.

My players lose every 50 50. I'm dominating matches stats wise and losing to the PTB warriors. I was annoyed at first but now it's kinda funny when you see the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going on.

Why in the name of god would anyone spend money on this mess. A good team makes no difference when the game is decided on "luck".

Ps I have a good team, and I am under no illusions about how good I am but some of the people that have beaten me have been awful.

Some guys with less than 70% passing I intercept bounces straight back t ok them, have another go. I tackle, bounces straight back to them, have another go.

Their keepers are averaging over ten saves a game. I'm lucky if my keeper makes three.

Anyway, anyone else having this ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Comments

• SlickDaddy
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had it yesterday mate was 5-0 playing great stuff then had a break, came back in the evening lost 6 on the bounce was like playing a different game it’s so frustrating
  • Rsscllghn
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried one more game. Winning two nil and all of a sudden I have massive speed up lag. He scores 3 in ten minutes. That was enough. Goodbye fifa for another weekend
  • Torn4do
    1040 posts Professional
    I have 1 game left to get gold 3!!!! Normally get gold 1 but losing run is horrific, in my 28th game I gave away a pen, own goal and conceded a kick off goal, it is unreal.

Probably won’t get gold 3 now and that’s never happened, normally get there within 20 games!!!
  • Boommaametw3
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    Don't play when you lose a game. Take a break and play later. Losing a game screw with your mentality.
    Also never rage quit at worst put a rubber band on your controller and let the game finish.

Whenever you rage quit the loss didn't count towards your ELO so if you are 9-11 but you rage quit most of games your ELO would still be like as if you 9-2 and you still match good players and keep up losing.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    My best start this week at 10-5, now its at 12-12 :/ I usually finish 11-8 and call it a day but decided to play a few more this weekend. Was having so much fun at the start, yeah I get thrashed by better opponents but I dont mind that. Its the games where my players miss sitters and attack after attack is blocked by the AI.

Been conceding the softest of pens but get nothing from the ref when I am through on goal and get brought down in the box
  • Tynianoff
    79 posts Park Captain
    Don't play when you lose a game. Take a break and play later. Losing a game screw with your mentality.
    Also never rage quit at worst put a rubber band on your controller and let the game finish.

Whenever you rage quit the loss didn't count towards your ELO so if you are 9-11 but you rage quit most of games your ELO would still be like as if you 9-2 and you still match good players and keep up losing.

It's true. I made an experiment with massive RQ. I always take 16-18 wins and just want to reduce time spending. And it's not working. It was unbelievable hard take even 11 wins with about 7-8 RQ after 5-1 at start.
  • Humblez
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And also the multiple times hitting the cross bar with Ibra and CR7... feels like you just cannot score...
  • Fissegert
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2019
    I just signed up to say that this saturday has been the most ridiculous gameplay I’ve ever experienced in fifa 20 and I’ve played every weekend league bar 3 around christmas.

It’s absolutely ridiculous having 20+ shots, pim best missing an open goal from 5 yards out 3 matches in a row, having 60%+ possession, 90%+ passing accuracy vs. 5 shots and still losing to physics bending goalkeepers and the most unlikely rebounds happening not once not twice but AT LEAST 3 times in ONE SEQUENCE of play, I was 1mm from throwing my whole setup out the window!

When I’m mathematically unable to reach elite the gameplay suddenly goes back to normal and I’m smashing these **** ptb knobheads like I’m supposed to do (no entitlement, pure stats and chances missed vs. their gifted goals), this “dynamic” gameplay, needs to **** go if fifa truly wants to be a competitive game, it’s **** ludicrous, to get elite you basically need to play ptb and sprint to the byline at every chance to do an el tornado cross to the far post where you have ronaldo or zlatan winning the lottery every time, absolutely ridiculous.
  • Batman442
    4830 posts Big Money Move
    I don't get why people keep on playing after losing more than two in a row.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    You won too much little boy. It´s time to add some FIFA Points!

It´s not that. It´s not ELO the reason why Messi in one game scores from anywhere and the next one misses stupid chances. But I agree with you that if you rage quit that lost won´t count for, how to say it, game's desires about your luck in the next game.
  • Boommaametw3
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    mway wrote: »
    You won too much little boy. It´s time to add some FIFA Points!

It´s not that. It´s not ELO the reason why Messi in one game scores from anywhere and the next one misses stupid chances. But I agree with you that if you rage quit that lost won´t count for, how to say it, game's desires about your luck in the next game.

You don't get it. Delay, input delay and BS happen to everyone even your opponent but if you are 10-9 but rage quit all your losses. Your ELO is still at 10-0 and you match up with people around at record instead easier opponents who are around +1 record.

I know this cause about a month i dashboard quit every loss like in the stoppage time to "save fitness". Am usually gold 1 or ellite 3 sometimes but that week i got 13 wins and almost every game was against old division 3 calibre players but i saw rage quits don't count toward ELO on readit and it made sense
  • Poolstu123
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    Had the same as you this week, started badly but got to 8-4 next thing I know I can’t string three passes together (one game I was losing 3 or 4-0 I decided to try and just pass it around my team to get my passing back and again, every third pass going STRAIGHT to the opposition no matter where I’m aiming).
    All of a sudden I’m 9-11. Finished gold 3 which is my worst finish when I’ve completed all the games