How is 93 PIM Bobby Moore on CDM with Shadow/Engine/Anchor?

Blueray
13 posts Ball Boy
Hey, i would like to ask how the 93 Prime Moment Bobby Moore is on CDM with a shadow. i would put him in a 5 ATB and switch him to CDM in 4-1-2-1-2(2). Anyone used him there and can compare him to other high end CDM's?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Interested in this too
  • Blueray
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Played 5 games with Bobby Moore with Engine till now. He always stays back and does his job and already made 7 assists because his passes are on point.
  • Tster
    45 posts Park Captain
    Lacks pace this stage of the game don't let the causal div 5, gold 3 players tell you otherwise unless your are around that level then yeah suppose his acceptable
  • Grown93
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    "Pace pace pace"

But for some people the cards only shows 1 stat?

• Tster
    45 posts Park Captain
    Grown93 wrote: »
    "Pace pace pace"

But for some people the cards only shows 1 stat?

It's 70? If he was 6ft 5 maybe you'd forgive it.
  • Grown93
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    And? Thiago Silva have 72 and its an amazing CB
  • Tster
    45 posts Park Captain
    Grown93 wrote: »
    And? Thiago Silva have 72 and its an amazing CB

Silva is not setting you back 600k on the market or 450k Untradable? Also Thiago Silva? Low Reactions Low Aggression? Low composure? Your just trying to disagree. 70 pace CDM is very low at this point in the game fml
  • Blueray
    13 posts Ball Boy
    I'm not a casual Div 5 Gold 3 player. I'm in Div 1 and always reach min. Elite 3. And all this problems you told about Thiago Silva with low reaction and composure, Bobby got this stats 94 and 91 that's now low.
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    So I decided to complete the PIM Bobby Moore as I had some untradeables and it made it pretty cheap.

I have to say he’s very good at CDM. Better than SBC Florenzi in fact and my original plan was to use Florenzi at CDM after starting with 5 at the back. You don’t notice the pace and always seems to be where you need him.
  • Ishibum
    12260 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't have but I have faced him a few times at cdm and stood out. Not one I'd do due to my current untradeable options but if I didn't have those, I would buy a tradeable version and run with it for a few games to try.