Does anyone still use manual control ?Do you think the game is 'playable' in that way?

Richie827
385 posts Sunday League Hero
I can do everything with manual control except manual short pass,it's too hard for me.I only play offline with my friends who uses the same kind of setup,to be honest we've had a lot of fun,ball goes to different angles and you feel like you are controlling the game.What do you guys think?

Comments

• hooligan87
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richie827 wrote: »
    I can do everything with manual control except manual short pass,it's too hard for me.I only play offline with my friends who uses the same kind of setup,to be honest we've had a lot of fun,ball goes to different angles and you feel like you are controlling the game.What do you guys think?

This is a completely different game! I can't play auto-control! For me it is very stupid and primitive! I can feel the computer correcting all my actions! On manual control, I get pleasure! I believe that the default settings should be like this!D3e16eYWAAIAlul.jpg:large
  • Richie827
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    Richie827 wrote: »

This is a completely different game! I can't play auto-control! For me it is very stupid and primitive! I can feel the computer correcting all my actions! On manual control, I get pleasure! I believe that the default settings should be like this!D3e16eYWAAIAlul.jpg:large

Cheers.
    I'll try semi short pass and start my League Two career mode today.Also I don't quite understand the defination of 'save assistantance',but I set it as manual anyway.
  • Richie827
    It's ridiculous they get rid of some feature in practice mode,in old gen manual players could at least practice there. :/