Maldini 92 any good?

Tster
45 posts Park Captain
Stats other then defending look very average compared to FFS cards etc does he hold value anymore?

Comments

• Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    His reactions and composure in high 90s and defending is 99 with chemistry. Plus he is icon. Don't just look at stats.
    I have him in my team. With prime Blanc they are impenetrable wall! On of the best icon defenders. He will be surpassed by tots, but I don't really care, because I don't need the Meta squad to play well;)
  • ofaroldainternet
    1034 posts Professional
    I have him, I think he's a beast
  • Boommaametw3
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tster wrote: »
    Stats other then defending look very average compared to FFS cards etc does he hold value anymore?

Maldini and average in the same sentence??
    Dude, i don't know what stats you looking at. But for CB all you need is workrates,height, pace,strength and the defensive stats.

With anchor he gets max defending, 89 aggresion, 95 reaction, 97 composure. He has 4 * WF and 97 conposure so isn't gonna misplace passes at the back. In fact the only difference between 92, prime and Optimus is the 4 or 5 pace. That's all.

I used 92 Maldini and TOTY Varane for like 2 months and Maldini was better
  • gdal73
    69 posts Park Captain
    Maldini 92 is a pure A class defender....It is not stange that it has this price for a mid icon...
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cornushon wrote: »
    With prime Blanc they are impenetrable wall!
    impenetrable? So you have never ever conceded a goal with these two? 🤔
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    With prime Blanc they are impenetrable wall!
    impenetrable? So you have never ever conceded a goal with these two? 🤔

I do, but I don't Concede goals I used to with normal defenders. And I concede much less over exaggeration is used to put more emphasis how good they are. Honestly.
  • Davola77
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been a mainstay in my team since before Christmas and will be there till the end.
  • Tynianoff
    79 posts Park Captain
    Pulled him in Mid Icon SBC. Beast at defend plus scores and scores and scores from corners ! End game player for sure.
  • BondJame5Collins
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I didn't like him. Really lacks aggression.
  • Boommaametw3
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn't like him. Really lacks aggression.

You are supposed to use anchor. You get aggresion which is high enough. All those who don't like Maldini uses Shadow