Pogba or Van Dijk?

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
I'm FUT poor and really can only afford one but ever since I added Pogba my team is poo....was thinking of grabbing Van Dijk but never really spent that much on a NIF defender....is he worth it?

Comments

• Jpo41
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't get along with Pogba either but POTM VVD is amazing so his NIF might not be that bad. As a bonus his headers are very good.
  • QceCapo
    I don't know what it is about Pogba but he's really not a game changer for me at all
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10914 posts Has That Special Something
    Guessing you're playing Pogba at CDM? If so yes not great there as he goes forward too much but play him at CAM and he's definitely a game changer his shooting is immense.
  • QceCapo
    Guessing you're playing Pogba at CDM? If so yes not great there as he goes forward too much but play him at CAM and he's definitely a game changer his shooting is immense.

I'm running a 4-4-2 right now and I have him set at join the attack right now....only played 7 games with him and sometimes it takes a few to get on with them....
  • Jpo41
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    QceCapo wrote: »
    I don't know what it is about Pogba but he's really not a game changer for me at all

Eriksen was way better in the midfield then him
  • QceCapo
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    QceCapo wrote: »

Eriksen was way better in the midfield then him

Agreed
  • Giacdeman
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba at LCM is great for me. Using BD Savic as RCM and they're just great.
  • juliuscaesar8
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba was never my speed either. I favor Eriksen, Bruyne, or Kante in midfield. VVD is a game changer