Should be same rating on all players no matter what players are used

Keep the pay for an advantage in division rivals

Comments

• IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Awful idea.
  • Pikandel
    1109 posts Professional
    I only play WL, DR only once every 2 weeks or something. What’s the Point of having a Good team of you can’t use it in WL?
  • hayhor1
    14281 posts Has That Special Something
    Worst idea ever
  • Rich2015
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 6
    You guys obviously like pay to win

no wonder EA get away with it every year

keep opening them packs
    Post edited by Rich2015 on
  • Gav037
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should we also get the same rewards no matter how many victories do we get?

It’s not pay to win, it’s just play, not everything needs to be “even field” to be fair.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gav037 wrote: »

It’s not pay to win, it’s just play, not everything needs to be “even field” to be fair.

WL is full of pay to win just played a team that had mbappe tory neymar tory pele so crates guilt Maldini desailly yashin n marcelo toty lol
  • Pikandel
    1109 posts Professional

WL is full of pay to win just played a team that had mbappe tory neymar tory pele so crates guilt Maldini desailly yashin n marcelo toty lol

Those players are only available for big time traders. Even P2W players can’t get that much coins.
  • Colt_seevers
    1118 posts Professional
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    You guys obviously like pat to win

keep opening them packs

But u don’t need to open packs to have a good team
  • sheffutd87
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    The whole point of the mode is to work towards a better team.

Blanket rating on every player totally destroys the whole game mode.

As if people will work towards a better team when it gives them 0 benefit in the most competitive mode.

May as well just stick to online seasons and match up on * rating.

Yeah they’re money grabbers and something needs to change to benefit the players but this ain’t it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5302 posts Big Money Move
    You guys obviously like pat to win

keep opening them packs

It isn’t about pay to win. I think most on here would be fine with a ratings cap for you starting 11 or something like that. But all players being the same rating defeats any uniqueness in the game. No need to decide if you want to invest in one area or another. There are a ton of ways to even the playing field. This one just isn’t viable.
  • hayhor1
    14281 posts Has That Special Something

keep opening them packs

I have a nice team and plenty of coins from trading but I dont win 🤣
  • Nodge86
    1110 posts Professional
    I’d be up for once a month the team is given to you and you have to make the best of it. Increased rewards for it to encourage people to accept it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5302 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »

keep opening them packs

I have a nice team and plenty of coins from trading but I dont win 🤣

Ahh. The old “road to mediocrity.”
  • OZero
    5184 posts Big Money Move
    There is online singles mode.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    op seems like the sort of guy that thinks all kids at sportsday are winners 1st or last
  • dregana08
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Terrible idea, coming from someone who has spent £0 on FP.
  • PegLeg
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    The whole point of ultimate team is to err build your ultimate team. To then say balls to that here's an identikit team equal to every other team is just utterly ridiculous. Getting rid of FP is what's needed to remove the pay to win (depending what they replace it with)
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It used to be like this in FIWC years ago when all players were 85 rated
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pikandel wrote: »

Those players are only available for big time traders. Even P2W players can’t get that much coins.

Funny looked at his profile 2 days ago had him opening packing with 150 000 fp if that's not a guy that pays to win I don't know what is
  • Rich2015
    edited April 6
    PegLeg wrote: »
    The whole point of ultimate team is to err build your ultimate team. To then say balls to that here's an identikit team equal to every other team is just utterly ridiculous. Getting rid of FP is what's needed to remove the pay to win (depending what they replace it with)

Yeah lets have a competitive mode but have it completely unbalanced by those that pay more money have an advantage....And i am talking teams with 2 or more legends...and i am talking low skill level game not division 4 upwards.It is completely unbalanced to those that have a life and don't trade

Its only the way it is because EA wants it to be that way so people are tempted to spend money on Fifa points.If this was any other game the community would go nuts like they did with battlefront....You guys seem to lap it up,the more pay for the advantage the better....No wonder the game is stagnant and been broken for years.....

Why not have matchmaking team strength and skill rating then?

Its all to do with EA milking the community trying to get the people with lesser teams to want the icons and that like the teams they are facing

• Gav037

Yeah lets have a competitive mode but have it completely unbalanced by those that pay more money have an advantage....And i am talking teams with 2 or more legends...and i am talking low skill level game not division 4 upwards.It is completely unbalanced to those that have a life and don't trade

Its only the way it is because EA wants it to be that way so people are tempted to spend money on Fifa points.If this was any other game the community would go nuts like they did with battlefront....You guys seem to lap it up,the more pay for the advantage the better....No wonder the game is stagnant and been broken for years.....

Its all to do with EA milking the community trying to get the people with lesser teams to want the icons and that like the teams they are facing

Why do you assume we spend money on the game to get our teams? You can get expensive teams by playing/trading without having to pay an extra dollar on the game.

Fait enoguh that you shouldn’t be matched with teams with that much difference in level but stop assuming things.
  • Rich2015

Why do you assume we spend money on the game to get our teams? You can get expensive teams by playing/trading without having to pay an extra dollar on the game.

Fait enoguh that you shouldn’t be matched with teams with that much difference in level but stop assuming things.

Why not assume if people are defending it

• Gav037

Why not assume if people are defending it

You started talking about paying to win from the start of the thread, before people even responded so that’s on you