DLC for the upcoming Women World Cup?

Richie827
383 posts Sunday League Hero
Only available in the journey mode?

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got a feeling we will get a mini DLC with Lyon's stadium and all Women's teams and some scanned teams.
  • Richie827
    I've got a feeling we will get a mini DLC with Lyon's stadium and all Women's teams and some scanned teams.

That's all I ask for :p
  • TeamExtreme17
    Richie827 wrote: »

Yeah they kinda have to do something, as they do it for the Men's World Cup and its only once every 4 years.. Plus they lost the Euros license!!
  • I honestly don't know what they'll do. I don't think they'd do anything unless they could somehow tie it into their little gambling scam. But would any of the people that play FUT actually want a women's mode? Let's be honest EA are only motivated by getting more people to spend extra cash. They made such a big deal about adding women to the game back in 16, but they've done nothing other than the laughable Kim Hunter storyline in the Journey. After the pathetic excuse that was the World Cup 18 DLC, I wouldn't be surprised for them to just ignore the Women's World Cup. If they do the ever so progressive, anti-sexist American and European media should give them grief. Personally not bothered either way as I don't follow the women's game anymore, but still interested to see what they do.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Richie827 wrote: »

Yeah they kinda have to do something, as they do it for the Men's World Cup and its only once every 4 years.. Plus they lost the Euros license!!
    I honestly don't know what they'll do. I don't think they'd do anything unless they could somehow tie it into their little gambling scam. But would any of the people that play FUT actually want a women's mode? Let's be honest EA are only motivated by getting more people to spend extra cash. They made such a big deal about adding women to the game back in 16, but they've done nothing other than the laughable Kim Hunter storyline in the Journey. After the pathetic excuse that was the World Cup 18 DLC, I wouldn't be surprised for them to just ignore the Women's World Cup. If they do the ever so progressive, anti-sexist American and European media should give them grief. Personally not bothered either way as I don't follow the women's game anymore, but still interested to see what they do.

I dont play UT but like you say they made a fuss and added Women's teams in Fifa 16 so they HAVE to do something regarding the Women's World Cup! Its only once every 4 years and a great chance to update the Women's squads and finally add that stadium model for Lyon's Groupama Stadium they already have sat waiting to be implemented!!
  • Richie827
    Any news?