The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Post your fut champs sbc pulls!

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
edited April 2019
Very interested to see what everyone gets, including who they choose from their 3 options. Also can use this thread to get advice on who to pick.

Post your picks here!

Comments

• Kizler
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    86 Richarlison
  • Keano
    15386 posts World Class
    86 Willian 88 Sommer & 86 Ribery, went with Willian as he's semi usable as a sub ( otherwise ribery/sommer would be sbc fodder).
  • CPFC16
    edited April 2019
    Keano wrote: »
    86 Willian 88 Sommer & 86 Ribery, went with Willian as he's semi usable as a sub ( otherwise ribery/sommer would be sbc fodder).

Willian a decent one. Probably worth it for what you put in. Ribery half decent too
  • CPFC16
    Kizler wrote: »
    86 Richarlison

Solid one that for a sub or if you’ve got a prem side
  • Kizler
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Kizler wrote: »
    86 Richarlison

Solid one that for a sub or if you’ve got a prem side

Yeah,not a bad one for the dire reds that I put in. Is useable, which is good.
  • Keano
    15386 posts World Class

Willian a decent one. Probably worth it for what you put in. Ribery half decent too

I'm not so sure haha...

I put in 2 86's 3 85's & then some 82's etc.

best i put in was 82 TAA, 86 Mkhi.. could've chucked them in a icon sbc but no idea who i'd go for.
  • toonbalmy
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's this?
  • CPFC16
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    See you in 6 weeks when I can open one.

I’m literally the exact same. Used them all in Blanc.
  • CPFC16

I'm not so sure haha...

best i put in was 82 TAA, 86 Mkhi.. could've chucked them in a icon sbc but no idea who i'd go for.

Yeah maybe not worth it then haha. Some of the new icons look decent and not too expensive. Reckon I’ll be going for that Bobby Carlos myself
  • CPFC16
    @toonbalmy
    New sbcs. Can put 5 red fut champs cards in for any 83-86 card in exchange, or do a full 11 for any 86+ red card in exchange
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    I may have put the 15 I had that I don’t use in the 83-86 without realising there was even an 86+ 😂😂ffs
  • Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    86 Manolas
    87 Mahrez

Will try again in 3-5 weeks.
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ccan do one. 90 James
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Mandanda. :#
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    Can do one next Thursday. I think
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner
    86 Rashford
    88 Donnarumma
    86 Jovic

Little disappointed with the 3 however it's worth all the 81-85 or whatever they were to get rid of collecting dust.
  • Mike
    10103 posts Has That Special Something
    89 Cancelo. Sad to see my 86 Willian go, he was a great servant for my club.
  • RebelRob
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Saving what I have for an icon I think, I’d have to use one 86 to complete it and know I’d get an even worse one than I put in 😂
  • Keano
    15386 posts World Class

I'm not so sure haha...

Yeah maybe not worth it then haha. Some of the new icons look decent and not too expensive. Reckon I’ll be going for that Bobby Carlos myself

Just chucked the Willian into Blanc... with untradables (plus an extra 40k) i've done the 87 & 86 rated squad... i have enough for 1 more squad but they're bench players so keeping & will see how I do.
  • Maverick
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    Had the choice of 87 Laca, 86 De Vrij, and 86 Pepe. I went with Laca.

Plot twist: I submitted my old 87 Laca into the SBC. :|
  • CPFC16

I'm not so sure haha...

Just chucked the Willian into Blanc... with untradables (plus an extra 40k) i've done the 87 & 86 rated squad... i have enough for 1 more squad but they're bench players so keeping & will see how I do.

Blanc is brilliant. Great choice, have him and I love him.
  • CPFC16
    Maverick wrote: »
    Had the choice of 87 Laca, 86 De Vrij, and 86 Pepe. I went with Laca.

Plot twist: I submitted my old 87 Laca into the SBC. :|

Hahaha that’s a nightmare
  • Antparry92
    18942 posts World Class
    Would have to throw a few in that I use unfortunately. Still debating it
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    35fa1f53ae2b60239a5c445a5a7149ec.jpg
  • CPFC16
    Antparry92 wrote: »

If they’re starters in your squad I wouldn’t even consider it. Play another week and get a couple more and do it next week
  • Keano
    15386 posts World Class
    JR wrote: »
    35fa1f53ae2b60239a5c445a5a7149ec.jpg

That looks such a good card.

I'm not so sure haha...

Blanc is brilliant. Great choice, have him and I love him.

Aye I'm slowly going to go for him now, taken roughly 400k off with the untradables I had... & will have more coming through Wl etc... looking forward to having him (I have VVD who'll be leaving when i'm 200k off doing him).

• CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    e60e25f2c40d74e069265547da267730.png
    Dunno which one is least boring
  • Antparry92
    18942 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    Antparry92 wrote: »

If they’re starters in your squad I wouldn’t even consider it. Play another week and get a couple more and do it next week

No they’re just squad battle players. I run a team from each league with untradeables.

Bit the bullet.

1365d6800c9e9a6a4fa0c5a1e1a47789.png