Worth keeping packs for tots?

Fifinho
17 posts Ball Boy
edited April 5
I am considering to save packs for tots this year.
Is it even worth it?
It will be the end of the season and knowing what I generally get from promo packs, it seems to me it is a waste of time and packs.

What do you think?
Post edited by Fifinho on

Comments

• BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Not worth it... will you really be playing all that much after TOTS?

But my opinion may not matter as I am not playing now.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope.

I kept 100 packs for Futbirthday and got 1 walkout and 0 totw and 0 FutBirthday players. Opening packs during promos is absolutely horrendous.
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    [quote="Rossco160715;. Opening packs during promos is absolutely horrendous. [/quote]

Didn’t need to put DURING PROMOS !!
    😂😂😂
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Not worth it... will you really be playing all that much after TOTS?

But my opinion may not matter as I am not playing now.

That was exactly my point. Thank you 🙂
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Nope.

I kept 100 packs for Futbirthday and got 1 walkout and 0 totw and 0 FutBirthday players. Opening packs during promos is absolutely horrendous.

I totally agree. I saved 10 packs so far but I think I am gonna open them.
    Also in my experience, opening packs during promos is a waste.

Thanks
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifinho wrote: »
    Nope.

I totally agree. I saved 10 packs so far but I think I am gonna open them.
    Also in my experience, opening packs during promos is a waste.

Thanks

When I use to buy points I would always open them 10-20 minutes before a promo started as everyone else was waiting for the promo!!
    Had my best pack luck doing that including 3 icons and double walkout packs!!
    Worth a try 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    Not worth it, there is a 0,001% chance you will pack high value TOTS, all your pack content will be worthless because there will too much supply on the market.
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    Also EA lowers pack weights during promotion, so forget walkouts.
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    maksi wrote: »
    Not worth it, there is a 0,001% chance you will pack high value TOTS, all your pack content will be worthless because there will too much supply on the market.

Is there anyone thinking to save packs for tots? If so, why will you do that? Reading around and also this topic, I would say that the general thinking is that it is not worth it saving packs for tots.

However, I rarely read that someone is still doing it. Could I know the thinking behind it?

Anyway, I am opening my packs since I agree it is not worth it waiting.

Maybe a good mechanism will be to let people use their tots at least for part of next season. It is a bit disappointing to receive a big player when the season is over.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If it is not worthy, why do all youtubers and pros save their packs for TOTS?
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yes, pack weight will be reduced but they still try their luck.
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    makkan00 wrote: »
    If it is not worthy, why do all youtubers and pros save their packs for TOTS?

The question I made was based on my personal experience: during the year I opened a quite substantial amount of packs also in promo periods.
    What I have noticed is that usually promo packs give very disappointing players.
    In Futmas, Fut Birthday and Halloween packs I did not find absolutely anyone. They were actually worse than regular packs.
    I bought the players I have or earned them with sbc.

Then, I wondered what the other people thought.
    When you refer to youtubers, are u talking about pro players or generally people that upload video there? Because there is quite a big difference.
    Let us know if you pack anyone.
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy

It would be interesting to know the average statistics. How many packs do you need to get 1 decent tots?
  • Bakudu76
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 16
    Fifinho wrote: »

It would be interesting to know the average statistics. How many packs do you need to get 1 decent tots?

50-100 on average i guess. Depends on what you'd call a decent pull.