Why cant we just see clearly connection to opponent

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
I always have 4 or 5 bars. But opponent'sight be from anywhere. The furthest Iet was guy FROM Egypt. And it was 4 green bars.
I understand EA trying to engage as much as possible, but it's over the top.
Why don't Jsut show us honest ping and we decide, if we want to play or not.

Comments

• Str8hii
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    Garbage outdated servers they are not trying to embarrass themselves every honest game developer will show you numberical ping unless they are trying yo hide something
  • WarrenBarton
    10267 posts Has That Special Something
    Game’s unplayable for me today, god knows what’s going on but Friday daytime is normally ok but the game is properly lagging. Often get delay etc.., but actual lag in the WL during multiple games is a first for me.

Also played another game where everything ran smooth But I was easily able to run past my opponent who would then tackle once I’d passed him, so it’s clearly affecting others too.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Game’s unplayable for me today, god knows what’s going on but Friday daytime is normally ok but the game is properly lagging. Often get delay etc.., but actual lag in the WL during multiple games is a first for me.

Also played another game where everything ran smooth But I was easily able to run past my opponent who would then tackle once I’d passed him, so it’s clearly affecting others too.

Is your game jittering and losing frames?
  • CharlieC
    7376 posts Big Money Move

Kids in my area have finished school early today. Clogging up the system the little swines!
  • Nonavital
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To my humble understanding there at least 4 things that can have an impact on the gameplay:
    1. Your connection to the server (ping)
    2. Your opponent connection to the server
    3. The synchronization of game speed to 1 and 2 during the game
    4. How busy the server is.

So it's not one measure.
  • WarrenBarton
    10267 posts Has That Special Something
    D Heleteli wrote: »

Is your game jittering and losing frames?

Yep