AFC Fiorentina - The Renaissance | Season 2 | TRANSFERS & SUPERCOPPA

Comments

• DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    o7H0TnL.png
    O5BJnt4.png
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congratulations on the league title. Last run of matches started with some great results. The sendoff against Parma was unfortunate, but the team still earned a point. Would have been nice to win the league by winning the last match, but at least Fiorentina didn't win it by losing and relying on the result from Lazio.
  • Stlducks
    1351 posts Professional
    The form dipped towards the end but the start was so impressive it didn't matter. A great accomplishment to win the title in your first season. Will you be staying around to lead the team into UCL?
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 30
    3oSJrXd.png
    Post edited by DonGabriel on
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 30
    akL687Z.png
    Post edited by DonGabriel on
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great season and wonderful season wrap up! Any big plans for the summer going into Champions League?
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Congratulations on the league title. Last run of matches started with some great results. The sendoff against Parma was unfortunate, but the team still earned a point. Would have been nice to win the league by winning the last match, but at least Fiorentina didn't win it by losing and relying on the result from Lazio.

Our biggest fear was lose against Genoa and maybe the title, but everything fared well.
    Pezzella was a big loss for the final match, he's our captain and couldn't lift the trophy, however I know he will lift it as soon as possible.
    Stlducks wrote: »
    The form dipped towards the end but the start was so impressive it didn't matter. A great accomplishment to win the title in your first season. Will you be staying around to lead the team into UCL?

Yes, I will. It will be a tough season, 3 tournaments, a limited budget to sign great players and keep the good run of results. If I am not wrong, we will lose Pjaca, Muriel, Gerson, all of them were very important and I have to find replacements at the same level or above.
    I do not expect to win the UCL but I'm aiming the Round 16 at least.
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Great season and wonderful season wrap up! Any big plans for the summer going into Champions League?

Surely! Many of our current players are from loan and I need to replace them with permanent signings. The shortlist is already with the board of directors and soon some of these names will be released.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    F0kiMeQ.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Congratulations for the title. I believe that the season was getting too long at the end as the team practically wasted the advantage they enjoyed some weeks ago. Fortunately, the team was able to resist, mainly to the irregular results of the rivals. 78 points usually don't allow you to win a top league, but this time they were enough and it's evident that Fiorentina was the best side this season.
  • Ashy
    8848 posts League Winner
    A strong end to the season and congrats on winning Serie A, Juventus finishing bottom half! And Lazio somewhat kept up with you only finishing 4 points behind, not a bad season for them. Loving the unique graphics as you wrap up the season, player awards is a nice touch too. Surprising only 2 Fiorentina players make the team of the season there.
  • WestardLord
    1370 posts Professional
    Except for EPL, it seems all the right people won the right competitions

Congratulations on the title! I really enjoyed the graphics and presentation of each match.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    hz75e0w.png
    oNVdbJf.png
    HmmOtXB.pngRtO72lw.pngTcEiJuu.pngSAvXHDB.pngn2u3QUf.png
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Decent preseason with a run to the finals. Good preparation for the forthcoming supercup with Inter. Can Fiorentina challenge for the Champions League title this season?
  • LAboog4
    Made it to the final of a preseason tournament, I would call that a success. Winning tme Supercup will be an important way to start the season off right.
  • Ashy
    8848 posts League Winner
    Cool change of graphics there. Decent pre-season like others day you made it to the final but results alone I thought you should be beating Brighton and Rennes, looking forward to seeing who you target in the transfer window
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree with Ashy. Like the graphics change. Catching back up with this story, unbelievable to win the league like you did.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Decent preseason with a run to the finals. Good preparation for the forthcoming supercup with Inter. Can Fiorentina challenge for the Champions League title this season?

I'm asking myself... it will be very hard, but anything can happen.
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Made it to the final of a preseason tournament, I would call that a success. Winning tme Supercup will be an important way to start the season off right.
    Ashy wrote: »
    Cool change of graphics there. Decent pre-season like others day you made it to the final but results alone I thought you should be beating Brighton and Rennes, looking forward to seeing who you target in the transfer window
    Agree with Ashy. Like the graphics change. Catching back up with this story, unbelievable to win the league like you did.

Thank you, guys!
    Still need some adjustments, I almost lost the team after the first match, things weren't going well but we kept advancing through penalties. This final match was well-deserved, I could see our strengths and weakness, especially this one.
    Great signings are coming, I can guarantee.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    mpmAp1m.png
  • ElMarcos
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love the image!
  • Ashy
    8848 posts League Winner
    Same, nice preview image of the game there, who is the Fiorentina player?
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro

Chiesa, the golden boy.
    I expect to post the match today later. 😁
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    DonGabriel wrote: »

Chiesa, the golden boy.

Chiesa...what a player. Lots of rumors going around about him lately.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    DonGabriel wrote: »

Chiesa, the golden boy.

Chiesa...what a player. Lots of rumors going around about him lately.

Juve want him... hope he doesn't follow in Bernardeschi steps.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    EiNb92u.png
    1K2HCRF.png
    UrBKrCG.pngX4KHhgn.pngfhJ3LgI.pngurcfNE7.pngJBDUJSx.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    j4cWnrB.png
    hJmenQA.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    OuUpOf3.png
    WWk3k9V.png
  • WestardLord
    1370 posts Professional
    The link up to Jota and his goal was fantastic to seal the win. Great to see him make an immediate influence after the transfer.
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice job of managing the transfer activity and producing a quality win in the SuperCoppa. Should be another good season ahead.
  • ElMarcos
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great start to the season! The squad looks good to go!
  • LAboog4
    Great win to start the year. The transfers make this team a true contender to repeat.